My pax almost pule in my car

hy1368

So I picked up this lady from a bar/restaurant near montana and 3rd st.It was aboit 3 pm.Got to my car and she seems cool and sober.She started a conversation with me that she is visting here for work and having back to back meeting.As soon as I was about to drop her off at hilton hotel in centinela she said she feels sick and opened my rear door and pucked.She tried to clean it up as much as she can.But I can still smell the mess.Can I request for any cleaning fee?

Benalepsy87

There is a major lack of details in this post. Did it get on the floor? The seat? Anywhere in the car? If it did, you should have taken pics immediately and reported the trip, and emailed uber the pics.

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is a major lack of details in this post. Did it get on the floor? The seat? Anywhere in the car? If it did, you should have taken pics immediately and reported the trip, and emailed uber the pics.
Nothing on my seat but in floor.

Benalepsy87

Nothing on my seat but in floor.
I'd use the flash and take very detailed pics of any puke in the car. If you raise a big stink(no pun intended) to uber, they should compensate you but probably a smaller amount than a full on puke fest. Make sure you take close up pics.

hy1368

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd use the flash and take very detailed pics of any puke in the car. If you raise a big stink(no pun intended) to uber, they should compensate you but probably a smaller amount than a full on puke fest. Make sure you take close up pics.
Sure,Thanks a lot for advice.I took pictures already but haven't emailed Uber yet.I'll do it now.