Inshur

my operator wants to install ipad in my car.

Stealth kk

my operator asked me if they can instal two ipads in my car for passengers use. they stated that it will not include any advertisement and its sole purpose is to provide entertainment for airport passengers. they will be able to listen to music and watch movies as well as surf the internet. they made it clear that no advertisement will be allowed

should i accept this.

Lookingaround

Why iPad?? I wouldn't TBH if it breaks or anything it will CAUSE YOU HASSLE. Just tell them put a WiFi in your car if they wanna stand out. I wouldn't feel comfortable logging into FB or opening my e-mail in a iPad provided by a cab driver.

Stealth kk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they stated that its insured by them and that they wont have any copy-write material in the ipad, just internet so if passenger uses it it doesnt fall into copy-write laws and etc. the vehcile will have wifi which i can use for free and passenger to use for free as well

Lookingaround

they stated that its insured by them and that they wont have any copy-write material in the ipad, just internet so if passenger uses it it doesnt fall into copy-write laws and etc. the vehcile will have wifi which i can use for free and passenger to use for free as well
Sounds like a plan go for it, Free WiFi and Ipad go for it. They better start charging £3.50 per mile.

Cabbie2B

my operator asked me if they can instal two ipads in my car for passengers use. they stated that it will not include any advertisement and its sole purpose is to provide entertainment for airport passengers. they will be able to listen to music and watch movies as well as surf the internet. they made it clear that no advertisement will be allowed

should i accept this.
I'd say take the offer. But sign the waver in case of any dispute like damage or whatever. Basically it is there and you have no responsibility whatsoever.

This may be a only bonus as you will have more chance of getting tips.

Go for it. You got nothing to lose.