My most memorable pax

Ozzyoz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was your most memorable?
Oh shoot actually it was upscale engineer that I picked up from luxury condos that asked if he can suck my dick once we arrived in front of his girlfriend's house. And another time a normal white man of late 40s or 50s asked me if I was sending the drug dealers to assassinate him. I kicked out both.

@Ozzyoz you gotta learn to negotiate, you could of turned those offers into something you could of enjoyed. Maybe instead of oral he could of detailed your car and instead of drug assignations it could of been a baggy for an aftershift party. Never turn down a tip

Ozzyoz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Ozzyoz you gotta learn to negotiate, you could of turned those offers into something you could of enjoyed. Maybe instead of oral he could of detailed your car and instead of drug assignations it could of been a baggy for an aftershift party. Never turn down a tip
Foshizzle next time I'll get on it.

Amos69

Mine was the repeat offender!

She was special, and I might still see her again in the future. She is booked for next Christmas!

mikes424

Other than a couple of extremely attractive ladies my most memorable pax was a lady I picked up in the Hyde Park area of Chicago. Turns out she was a Chicago historian. As I drove her downtown she lectured me (as in tour guide) of the sites we passed on way downtown.

ariel5466

Other than a couple of extremely attractive ladies my most memorable pax was a lady I picked up in the Hyde Park area of Chicago. Turns out she was a Chicago historian. As I drove her downtown she lectured me (as in tour guide) of the sites we passed on way downtown.
I had a very good ride once with someone from the City Planning department. It was especially helpful because I was new to the city at the time. I've been able to use stuff she told me to impress tourists with my knowledge of the area.