My mayor just legalized alcohol delivery

Fuzzyelvis

I don't see anything in customer app yet, on Doordash. Should I expect this to add on and roll out, prompting personal liability towards me in the near future?
About 20% of my DD deliveries have been booze. You have to scan their ID and have them sign on your phone. Don't like that part but I have plenty of sanitizer so I sanitizer my hands and phone after every human contact anyway.

They do tend to tip well.

FormerTaxiDriver♧

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
About 20% of my DD deliveries have been booze. You have to scan their ID and have them sign on your phone. Don't like that part but I have plenty of sanitizer so I sanitizer my hands and phone after every human contact anyway.

They do tend to tip well.
Okay, I freaked out one time when somebody took my phone and went somewhere in the house to get to right person's signature, way out in the boonies.

I don't feel good about this at all. High tips may change my mind though.

Fuzzyelvis

Okay, I freaked out one time when somebody took my phone and went somewhere in the house to get to right person's signature, way out in the boonies.

I don't feel good about this at all. High tips may change my mind though.
I don't let go of the phone. You have to see the person with the ID just as if you were selling to them in a store so no going back in the house with it. I just hold it up while they sign with their finger.

As I said, they tend to be profitable runs for me. Many are high dollar and tip well.

FormerTaxiDriver♧

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't let go of the phone. You have to see the person with the ID just as if you were selling to them in a store so no going back in the house with it. I just hold it up while they sign with their finger.

As I said, they tend to be profitable runs for me. Many are high dollar and tip well.
I assume that is before they get the package. If there is a problem, then I'm gonna return the goods to the merchant.