My Lyft Driver Ran a Red Light !

Should I rate low and snitch?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

25rides7daysaweek

He picked me up at the cab company. I had my Covid-19 mask on, and handed him five bucks after I got seated. He acted nervous, then I asked him if I needed to keep the mask on. He told me that he sanitizes each week. Not sure if I should rate him and snitch, or let him eventually crash.
Jeeze,
you expect that in a cab but an uber?
Let he who is without any mistake
cast the first complaint...

kingcorey321

I have ran a few lights in my time by mistake.
See once you drive 10 12 18 hour a day your brain gets slow.
So i had 2 passengers and i blew right through the light. I Got pulled over!
So the cop asked me a few questions and i talked to him and said damn i must be tired .
Cop and i worked out a agreement i would drop passengers off and head home .
No tickets issued. Yes i was getting tired was the end of the night . Passengers said they were no going to rate me badly they did not even notice me running the light. No issues ever came from it .

OldUncleDave

He picked me up at the cab company. I had my Covid-19 mask on, and handed him five bucks after I got seated. He acted nervous, then I asked him if I needed to keep the mask on. He told me that he sanitizes each week. Not sure if I should rate him and snitch, or let him eventually crash.
I've got caught by surprise by Stop Signs in unfamiliar areas. And too many lights get confusing (you see one red, this block, and another green, the next block). I think it's driver attitude. If I admit and explain, most pax are cool. I get more complaints about speeding on the freeway (75 in a 65, flow of traffic) than traffic lights.

What time of day was it? Traffic?