• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

My fuel card is not working.

Boston Guber

I completed the required 100 trips to activate my card. The app tells me I've unlocked the ability to use the card but if I view the details , it says card is on hold. I contacted Uber 1000 times through the help section within the app,to no avail. They are deliberately avoiding my request for answers. Ever since they outsourced the emails to Philipines, partner support is crap. I'm about to drive to the Greenlight Hub in Dorchester & snap out!!!!
Anybody else having an issue with the fuel card or with getting responses from Uber?

TheMilkyWay

Philippines? Is that where those little munchkins are? How did you access Help on phone about Gas card? There no Gas card link? There's no "other" link. Just wondering. Inquiring minds want to know, they also want to know who will be filming you when when you "snap out" at Greenlight today? That would be fun to see because I'm sure it's a simple teenie weenie stupid glitch in the system that is preventing you from using the card. Idk I used it once just as a trial a year ago with no problems at all. Tell us how the snap out worked for you. Truth!

Frankx

Philippines? Is that where those little munchkins are? How did you access Help on phone about Gas card? There no Gas card link? There's no "other" link. Just wondering. Inquiring minds want to know, they also want to know who will be filming you when when you "snap out" at Greenlight today? That would be fun to see because I'm sure it's a simple teenie weenie stupid glitch in the system that is preventing you from using the card. Idk I used it once just as a trial a year ago with no problems at all. Tell us how the snap out worked for you. Truth!
You need to into your account and finish the activation.

TheMilkyWay

buy your own gas!!!, this is another way for fuber to take more fees and deductions from your pay
Altho I agree you should have cash to buy gas how is Uber getting anything other than getting you on the road to work when you have no cash? All they are doing is fronting you gas money, right? Spend $20 in gas and they deduct $20 from your pay, no? Maybe a buck processing fee?

divo183

Use a credit card that gives you points, and sign up for speedway's rewards card. You'll earn points from your CC, that can translate to cash back or gift cards and a whole bunch of other stuff. Speedway's rewards card gives you points towards purchases at their stores and cashback on gas, after you spend a lotttt. The discounts that the Uber's gas card gives from certain gas stations, they don't come near as low as the gas from certain speedway gas stations.
Right now I'm getting 5% cashback on my Chase CC for fuel purchases..

Last edited: