1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

My first puker

Discussion in 'Stories' started by limepro, Sep 13, 2015.

1. limepro

limepro

Driving:
    UberXL
    Normally I avoid bars, I hate picking people up from them but against my better judgement I went and picked up a husband and wife from a local bar. They were headed to another bar, friendly and had a decent conversation. The wife was ready to go home so we changed the destination a 2 mile ride turned into a 10 mile ride, lucky me. On the way there the wife passes out but she was very lucid and held an intelligent conversation prior so I wasn't to worried. We pull into their neighbor about .01 from their house when he asks if she is OK, she is covering her mouth, I slam on the brakes while opens the door and lets all hell break loose.

A little got on my seat(leather vinyl type vw seats) on the thick rubber floor mat and a little on the plastic of the door. The majority she made it out of the car for. I still filed a cleanup as it smelled bad but didn't take long to clean with paper towels, Lysol and a gas station sink for the rubber mat.

Last bar pickup for me, I will stick to private residence that don't have parties spilling into the street.

2. D Town

D Town

I must have been lucky. I drove around drunks almost exclusively and only had one puke - got it all in the bag I gave him.

I've never had to file one but I hear if you don't have pictures and don't stay off line for at least an hour after it happens it will be denied.

3. limepro

limepro

Driving:
    UberXL
    This was a lyft ride, I took pictures but the mess wasn't bad at all and I was offline for about an hour so I could clean it and make sure there was no smell. We shall see what they do.

D Town likes this.