My first incident

Jtnjdrive

Yesterday I picked up two ladies at our local Marriott hotel. I don't like going to the Marriott because it is the most expensive hotel in town and all the big shot executives stay there. So I pick up the two ladies for about a ten mile drive and one of them dumps her whole cup of coffee on my carpet.
I offered her some paper towels but she declined. After I drop them off I look in my third row and there is a huge coffee stain about 2 ft in diameter. The lady apologize for spilling her coffee and left me a $10 tip. I was going to let it go after the $10 tip but what really pissed me off was they didn't even bother picking up the cup the lid the straw from the floor, they just threw it in the backseat. Okay then I filed a cleaning report with Uber not expecting much. 20 minutes later Uber gets back to me and allowed an $80 cleaning fee. It took me about a half hour or more to clean up and looks fairly well. All's well that ends well

UberPete1911

Yesterday I picked up two ladies at our local Marriott hotel. I don't like going to the Marriott because it is the most expensive hotel in town and all the big shot executives stay there. So I pick up the two ladies for about a ten mile drive and one of them dumps her whole cup of coffee on my carpet.
I offered her some paper towels but she declined. After I drop them off I look in my third row and there is a huge coffee stain about 2 ft in diameter. The lady apologize for spilling her coffee and left me a $10 tip. I was going to let it go after the $10 tip but what really pissed me off was they didn't even bother picking up the cup the lid the straw from the floor, they just threw it in the backseat. Okay then I filed a cleaning report with Uber not expecting much. 20 minutes later Uber gets back to me and allowed an $80 cleaning fee. It took me about a half hour or more to clean up and looks fairly well. All's well that ends well
For some people, having common decency, is just too much. Collect your 80$, grab a 6pack and enjoy.
Furthermore, invest in some weather tech floor mats and enjoy that 80$ multiplied by 10x. :wink:

SuzeCB

She probably knew she was going to be hit with a cleaning fee and figured "in for a penny, in for a pound."

Kinda the same way drivers get when they know the pax is going to not tip and will be giving a 1*.

Alabama Lou

If anyone ever spills stuff on your cloth seats......do NOT let it dry! Keep some water with you and keep the area wet. Then get to a wet vac ASAP and suck that stuff out of the cloth fibers. Works almost 100% of the time as long as it stays wet and is not something like ink or oil paint.

Fernando-R

Post some of the photos you took for the report