My First Hooker...I think

PioneerXi

Coming south on the 5 again (thank you Oceanside) in an ill temper because wife called me (at 3pm) to do a job for her...at 5pm.

Get the ping, UTC - Santee for $42.

$$$

Doing the mental maths of the surge value when I pull into Embassy Suites, La Jolla Village Dve. Standing there is a beautiful 20 something Latino girl, long hair to her waist, short black cocktail dress and large black handbag.

She leans in the open window after checking her phone “For Oscar?”.

She’s my ride.

She gets in and I start the trip confirm destination - Embassy Suites to Rodeway Inn, Santee.

The ride is in silence. I don’t even look in the rear vision mirror at her. When I arrive in Santee she asks me to drive around to the back. I pull up at the last ground floor unit and she gets out while two gangsters are looking her up and down.

Personally, for 3.5X surge I don’t care what she does but while listening to SiriusXM Classic Rewind, “Roxanne” by The Police came on.

For 3.5x surge, I left the channel on, I think she can afford it.

308A7AAD-90F0-4D24-8728-2E4CB6A89E13.png
91284563-519E-422D-A3E0-5E689AB99F75.png

Transportador

Coming south on the 5 again (thank you Oceanside) in an ill temper because wife called me (at 3pm) to do a job for her...at 5pm.

Get the ping, UTC - Santee for $42.

$$$

Doing the mental maths of the surge value when I pull into Embassy Suites, La Jolla Village Dve. Standing there is a beautiful 20 something Latino girl, long hair to her waist, short black cocktail dress and large black handbag.

She leans in the open window after checking her phone “For Oscar?”.

She’s my ride.

She gets in and I start the trip confirm destination - Embassy Suites to Rodeway Inn, Santee.

The ride is in silence. I don’t even look in the rear vision mirror at her. When I arrive in Santee she asks me to drive around to the back. I pull up at the last ground floor unit and she gets out while two gangsters are looking her up and down.

Personally, for 3.5X surge I don’t care what she does but while listening to SiriusXM Classic Rewind, “Roxanne” by The Police came on.

For 3.5x surge, I left the channel on, I think she can afford it.

View attachment 476813 View attachment 476812
That’s why Uber is an essential service LOL.

CJfrom619

Hey do you think the girl is still at the Embassy Suites? I am a little bored today...
No here it was happened in this situation.

The female was staying at the Rodeway Inn...I’m very familiar with this hotel as I live close and have gotten many good rides from there. She was a working girl staying with her working Johns. She got a call to go to the Embassy Suites to what most likely was a out of town business man looking for a good time. Staying at the Embassy in La Jolla is not cheap. So he ordered her an Uber to and from the Hotel and in this case benefited with a nice surge ride and most likely the business man will claim work expenses and not have to pay any money out of pocket. What a world. Thats atleast my two centsof what I got from that post.