• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

my first day uber eats delivery in tokyo

kory park

first of all my ENGLISH is not good.. sorry

it was my first day. and i ride Bicycle (not Electric bike)

I started in 13:30 and finish at 7:30

i delivered 6 and earn 3300 yen = almost 30 US dollar

my last delivery package having trouble because i tap the finish button before finish

maybe i will get penalty but Partner center caller are so kindness and helpful

if i get adept this uber eat system

I think got at least 1000Yen=9 US Dollar or more

that's all for any Uber Starter in Tokyo

good luck ~

kory park

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In Tokyo??

03-4510-0974

I don't know it cover all Japan Uber
And sorry IAM late

And I got a 3 feedback

That's not a good T.T

1 is my Miss I can accept

2. Is other. What is that mean? Costumer insult me?

3. Late feedback. Dude plz don't make me criminal of traffic. And they didn't know 30-35km/hr with bicycle is pretty fast

nerimaloops

Hi all. I just come across this forum via google. I just wanted to add my 2 yen.

On a slow day, and when I was feeling a bit tired and didn't really push it, I made about 4-5,000 yen. The most I did make in a day was about 10,000. But that was something of a slog. I only deliver around my local area (I live in Nerima-Ku) and I'm somewhat picky about what deliveries I'll take, meaning, I won't take pizzas (I'm not equipped to carry them as of yet...) and I won't take any orders over say 7-8 minutes away. This helps keep my ratings high too. Besides that, I am not really in peak physical shape and my stamina is on the low side.

Frankly I am doing this as a 'hobby job'. It's just a little extra money in my pocket during my free time. Also I do enjoy the interactions with customers, who, on the whole, are pretty nice to me. My spoken Japanese is so so, I think it helps to know a few phrases to help keep things smooth.

These are my experiences so far with Uber. I am happy to answer any questions if anyone wants to know anything. Cheers!