My first day driving -good bad or average

i_k

Not good, but not unusual. It might just have been a bad day, try a full week and see if it changes. If it stays the same then change your routine (times, locations). Also take notice of all your pickups and drop-offs and try to formulate hot spots. Continue to learn as you drive and you'll catch on.

Good luck.

Uberner

Try setting your destination to a busier part of town. Uber's algorithm for the time being will mostly prefer you it seems as you are new. They always entice you in the beginning. You never know where you're going to end up. It is the only part of Uber that makes it exciting for me.

vspr01

I did okay
Keep water and gum, mints, pop, condoms, female hygiene products, tooth picks, wipes, tissue for pax
They will give u higher ratings

Work the pool
In pool when u get 2z or 3x customers..: u also make 2x or 3x the $$$

Lolinator

I did okay
Keep water and gum, mints, pop, condoms, female hygiene products, tooth picks, wipes, tissue for pax
They will give u higher ratings

Work the pool
In pool when u get 2z or 3x customers..: u also make 2x or 3x the $$$
$$$$$

i keep red bull for pax

vspr01

I also upsell Raybans which my friend got for me when he visited Delhi costs less than two bucks .... sell for 12 or 15 bud

All u say is.... my last pax left her glasses in my car and my wife already has one pair... u wanna buy them for 15 .... after few mins say ok ok how about 12?

I’d be surprised how many people want cheap ray bans

Also turn on ur cell phone hotspot on and put sign that say free hotspot... no pass needed
That way pax can enjoy watching 1080p YouTube videos
Or 4k

Lolinator

I also upsell Raybans which my friend got for me when he visited Delhi costs less than two bucks .... sell for 12 or 15 bud

All u say is.... my last pax left her glasses in my car and my wife already has one pair... u wanna buy them for 15 .... after few mins say ok ok how about 12?

Also turn on ur cell phone hotspot on and put sign that say free hotspot... no pass needed
Or 4k
good idea man,

i am actually going to pick up whoppers from bk after this ride, want one?

Happy Paul

Or 4k
Offering an assortment of free Cannabis products is a big hit as well.

Reactions: i_k