• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

My e-bike stolen :(

dmoney155

I found thief on internet and i have his number but i worry if I share with police they will call him and he will disappear. What do u think guys?
Post automatically merged:

I found thief on internet and i have his number but i worry if I share with police they will call him and he will disappear. What do u think guys?
Pay some goons and get your bike back :smiles:

uber_from_the north

Sorry to hear that. Make sure to to take precautionary measures when dealing with these people.

I have a friend who bought an iMac on kijiji. Few weeks later police contacted them and advised that the iMac was a stolen merchandise.

*Bigmac*

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy that will do it for FREE.
I always want to tell you that your avatar looks like the crazy taxi driver confronted an Uber driver in downtown. There is a YouTube video about it. He literally smashed the Uber’s car window a few times, then hopped on the side for like 15 meters.

RideshareDog

I always want to tell you that your avatar looks like the crazy taxi driver confronted an Uber driver in downtown. There is a YouTube video about it. He literally smashed the Uber’s car window a few times, then hopped on the side for like 15 meters.
Lol I thought the same

dmoney155

He's my idol... right there with the "uber is isis!" guy lol

Andy911

Sucks that this happened to you OP,it also sucks that this area is full of people and no one did anything to stop the guy when they saw him cutting the lock and stealing your bike.Was it at night?