My DoorDash Customer Rating is dropping after new Pay Model change?!

Seamus

My rating has dropped. I now range between 4.70-4.79. For a long time I was in the 4.8-4.92 range. I used to think mine was low until drivers I would bump into started telling me their rating. Around here a lot of drivers seem to be 4.2-4.6! I guess people in my geography don't like to rate too high! LOL

If you are doing the right things I think it is somewhat situational to the orders you are delivering. Every time I take a Wendy's order that has tons of customized requests you know your rating is going to take a hit because there is no way they are going to get all the special instructions right and they take it out on you.

part-timer

My rating has dropped. I now range between 4.70-4.79. For a long time I was in the 4.8-4.92 range. I used to think mine was low until drivers I would bump into started telling me their rating. Around here a lot of drivers seem to be 4.2-4.6! I guess people in my geography don't like to rate too high! LOL

If you are doing the right things I think it is somewhat situational to the orders you are delivering. Every time I take a Wendy's order that has tons of customized requests you know your rating is going to take a hit because there is no way they are going to get all the special instructions right and they take it out on you.
Exactly! Look, if you are too lazy to get off your ass and go get it, then put in a million special instructions, some of which we have no control over, such as "one pickle and just a dab of mustard"... WTF??? How big is a dab, and how are we responsible for too big of a dab or too small of a dab??? One pickle???? Who the frick orders one pickle on a sandwich?