My criteria for 5 stars

itsablackmarket

- Voted for Trump
- Believe in God

Reason being is that almost any Houston pax who doesn't meet those criteria is almost guaranteed to be a HATER who will rate me low.

In Austin they're all white, so they can be atheist satan worshippers who love Bernie Sanders and I'll get 5's all day. Really gotta love white people.

tootsie

IMG_4261.PNG
IMG_4260.PNG
IMG_4259.jpg
I'd probably rate you 5 out of pity because you'd already be a 4.3 or something.
4.89 as a Pax
4.88 as a driver for uber (over 2k rides)
4.91as a driver for Lyft
Equals = I'm awesome

What do your numbers look like though ?

IMG_4262.PNG
IMG_4261.PNG
IMG_4260.PNG
IMG_4259.jpg

4.89 as a Pax
4.88 as a driver for uber (over 2k rides)
4.91as a driver for Lyft
Equals = I'm awesome

What do your numbers look like though ?
Oh what does your tips look like?

Now why is it u ASSume I would be a 4.3??????

Last edited:

Cou-ber

Beast indeed.

I had 5* on Lyft for first 25 rides and in last 14 my rating has dropped. Got a 4.86 now, I think. Psh. Thing is I am the same with all. Actually even nicer to some because they are chumps and want me to wait while they jerk off or get a wallet from a friend ir the taco truck dude. It boggles the mind to wonder what those who give less than 5* want from me so I can deserve the 5*. I genuinely want to know. And with Lyft we have to rate right away, yes? Because I’m all for low stars to non-tippers but I can’t do this with Lyft....stupid 4.86.

UsedToBeAPartner

That's the exact reason there should never be a discussion on this forum about a drivers rating! The riders are morons and if they got from the right pickup point to the right drop off point in a timely manner and in a clean car then the driver gets 5 stars. Period. That's all we have control over and all we are expected to do by our employer (you see what I did there?). Anyone who thinks they are somehow entitled to more and rates the driver lower than 5 stars are, as I mentioned above, MORONS and you simply cannot fix stupid.
Driver rating are meaningless and need to be ignored by all of us.

Last edited:

itsablackmarket

I see uber is starting to drive some of you people insane.
Yeah, and? Life isn't a game. People have killed themselves over this stupid crap. Luckily karma is real and these perpetrators of evil will pay a hefty price for the evils they have committed. Talking about you Lyft and Uber.