My Car Vandalized in LH Target parking lot.

Whiteorchids

I went into La Habra Target to go to the bathroom today at 3pm I was in a hurry so I left my purse hidden under my ice chest. I have tinted windows. I knew I was only going to be a few minutes. When I was in the bathroom I heard CS call out my car description over the loud speaker. Mgr said someone reported my busted out my driver side window. Sure enough my new purse wallet CC's $300 cash all gone. Glass everywhere, window shattered. What kind of evil SOB thief would do this in broad daylight in a busy parking lot with cameras? Police were called and took a report, big deal. It didn't take crooks long to rack up charges on all my credit cards. They have my DL, insurance, AAA card. I'm so worried about identity theft. I cancelled all my cards. I need a new DS window as I only have liability no comprehensive. I'm in Orange County with a PT cruiser any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Now all my rent money is gone. My hands and feet cut from cleaning up all the glass. :frown:

Lord Summerisle

Commiserations! Perhaps the police will spend less time giving out tickets for traffic violations and go after these scumbags instead but somehow I doubt it.

Sluber

I went into La Habra Target to go to the bathroom today at 3pm I was in a hurry so I left my purse hidden under my ice chest. I have tinted windows. I knew I was only going to be a few minutes. When I was in the bathroom I heard CS call out my car description over the loud speaker. Mgr said someone reported my busted out my driver side window. Sure enough my new purse wallet CC's $300 cash all gone. Glass everywhere, window shattered. What kind of evil SOB thief would do this in broad daylight in a busy parking lot with cameras? Police were called and took a report, big deal. It didn't take crooks long to rack up charges on all my credit cards. They have my DL, insurance, AAA card. I'm so worried about identity theft. I cancelled all my cards. I need a new DS window as I only have liability no comprehensive. I'm in Orange County with a PT cruiser any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Now all my rent money is gone. My hands and feet cut from cleaning up all the glass. :frown:
Heroin addicts stake out cars in dept. store parking lots all day long....

Whiteorchids

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Commiserations! Perhaps the police will spend less time giving out tickets for traffic violations and go after these scumbags instead but somehow I doubt it.
Cop said even if they caught the scumbag in the act he could only give him a ticket because of a CA proposition. Can't remember which one. Do thieves just sit in parking lots ready with bats and hammers?

Whiteorchids

Who is cheapest to replace the passenger side window? A service that comes to you or take it somewhere? It's got a factory tint.

soulwarrior

Seriously though I do live in La Habra just west up Imperial a few streets. Sorry that happened. They got seething bad coming and you have something great coming to you.

money time

Who is cheapest to replace the passenger side window? A service that comes to you or take it somewhere? It's got a factory tint.
Many places but all near l.a
Best area is alameda south of downtown
Many hispanic window repair. They do a great job and so cheap. Usually they give more discount for cash

Whiteorchids

Seriously though I do live in La Habra just west up Imperial a few streets. Sorry that happened. They got seething bad coming and you have something great coming to you.
I always return everything I find but yet I get robbed.

Whiteorchids

I don't live far from there either. I was only in the store 10 min at the most. I learned a big lesson not to leave My purse in the car especially with cash and credit cards.