My car is not your trash can

Coaststarlight

I have a trash can in the car, it helps greatly, it was for way back when I kept dumdums in the cup holders, it's more for me now than anyone but riders use it too

1* if people still leave trash on the seat

Uber Jason

Yeah I also have a trash bag in my car. Most people use it. Never had any incidents of trash left in my car but I did have a few half empty water bottles left in the back seat pocket when I offered water. That was my first week and I haven't bought anything for pax since.

I allow coffee or a drink as long as it's in a good container w a lid. Something that they don't want to leave behind.

uberist

I dont have a trash problem, my problem is with women smoothing out their caked on face make up then wiping their hands on my black seats.

Now I watch for the clown makeup and pay close attention. Next one I catch its cleaning fee time, and end of trip.

Btw, I also keep small trash can lined with a bag, its big enough so if ever I have a puker they can use it too. Just put hook part of velcro on the bottom so it holds onto the carpet.

Lailamay

Last week this guy sat in the front and he was my last pax. When I got home I seen my entire front seat and the floor was covered in animal hair that was on his clothes. (Dog or cat). I took a pic and uber gave me $20 for that. It was a pain to get off the seat. I had to use a lint brush, vacuum. I wasn't having it. Plus I get allergies to animal hair. I sneeze and my eyes get itchy.
I should have done this last night! I had two passengers that's covered my dark seat with white dog hair. I used a lint brush to get what I could. I was so upset. I guess being a new driver I didn't know that Uber would actually help with things like that. They can't ever seem to answer a question I have. I didn't want to waste my time, but in the future I'll give it a go.

noobiznessdriving

I picked up a lady from a strip club (so I'm assuming she was a stripper) I heard her sniff/snort out loud a few times and thought nothing of it. After the trip I noticed some whitish substance on my seat. Assumed it was either coke or meth but didn't bother to verify and just wiped the crap off my seat. Guess she needed a bigger straw. @@@ing druggies.

After a busy night I found an item worth a few grand on the floor in the back. No idea which pax, held it for a few months just in case. No report or request for it so it has now been sold. :cool:

Omg....I hate when I look back and see some chick with her feet on my seat...like come on "B" we ain't in yoga. I hate getting the snotty tissues or napkins stuffed on the side of my doors. If I see them bring in a drink I kinda remind them as they leave "don't forget your drink"...they're not going to say oh its empty, they will take it.

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

I had a family from Egypt ask me to stop at this store before I drop them at their hotel , they said they would be only a sec.... however they left TWO valuable things in the back seat their sleeping 3 and 4 year old daughters Not only did this scare the crap out of me both also began to cry and scream looking for their parents. Being a daddy myself I got them to stop crying and had them laughing after a few minutes. Their parents came back 30 minutes later and acted like it was no big deal. I informed them how they should not ever leave their kids in a strangers car and explained how dangerous this was to both the kids and driver.. they blew it off and gave me a low rating I am sure.....

New Member 0001365427

I had a family from Egypt ask me to stop at this store before I drop them at their hotel , they said they would be only a sec.... however they left TWO valuable things in the back seat their sleeping 3 and 4 year old daughters Not only did this scare the crap out of me both also began to cry and scream looking for their parents. Being a daddy myself I got them to stop crying and had them laughing after a few minutes. Their parents came back 30 minutes later and acted like it was no big deal. I informed them how they should not ever leave their kids in a strangers car and explained how dangerous this was to both the kids and driver.. they blew it off and gave me a low rating I am sure.....
I'm not a parent so I'll burn in hell for saying this but I would have scared the crap out of the kids & cash out cleaning fee.