My Car Insurance Went Up - Sucks

JohnnyRotten69

First time in years. $39.00 extra. From 479.00 to 518.00 for 6 months. State Farm. The rideshare is what brought it up. I guess it didn't really pay to tell them. Some may disagree. Another out of pocket Uber expense.

DAG

First time in years. $39.00 extra. From 479.00 to 518.00 for 6 months. State Farm. The rideshare is what brought it up. I guess it didn't really pay to tell them. Some may disagree. Another out of pocket Uber expense.
Try looking at your total rideshare-only. premium and dividing it by 6. Then, "hey, my rideshare insurance is only $6.50/month, 20-cents per day"! Helps tolerate the increase with less anxiety. :wink:

peteyvavs

Wait till the next renewal you're going to get a super rate increase because of Irma.
In the State of Florida auto insurance gets hit with rate hikes to cover the loss for damages.

peteyvavs

Every 6 months the rate increases, in a couple of years you and I will be paying more for insurance then car payments.

SunchaserTampa

So there Johnny - DO TELL - who is your insurance provider ??