1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

My best ratings

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by Kawiz03, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Kawiz03

Kawiz03

Driving:
    UberX
    Out of all my ratings the ones I'm most proud of are my 1 stars makes it even more gratifying when I return the favor to all the rest of the entitlied scum we shuttle around SAFELY for next to nothing makes for great laughs reading negative feedback for stupid things like making them walk to a safe location instead of the middle of traffic, not getting out and placing bags in trunk while being yelled at by airport cops, or getting them to an important date late since they ordered an Uber at 4:50 rush hour and have to be somewhere downtown by 5:00...

Great laughs lmao PicsArt_09-27-11.58.39.jpg

2. Kawiz03

Kawiz03

Driving:
    UberX
  3. Jo3030

Jo3030 Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    I got a 2% for 1 stars.
    LOL
    People must love me.

leosc likes this.
  4. PDT

PDT

LOL- My 1* is 3%. In my defense, I think a lot of revenge ratings. I would down rate immediately-now, I wait a few days.

5. Bmore Driver

Bmore Driver

Driving:
    UberX
    Try this on for size. No complaints

Attached Files:

6. leosc

leosc

Driving:
    UberX
    You probably hurt his or her feelings

7. Twinkly

Twinkly

I laughed....my first 1 star.....you just cant make everyone happy. No one cares if you drive safe, follow rules and/or nice.
    Screenshot_2017-09-29-04-29-54-1.jpg

8. Jk11k

Jk11k

Nothing makes me want to laugh more than pax who think our job driving them depends on that one rating by claiming don't worry I will give you a good rating like I really care about those jokers.

koyotemohn likes this.
  9. New2This

New2This

My lone 1* showed up the day after I submitted and got a $40 cleaning fee. I can live with that...

20170929_085438.png