My Amazon delivery guy pissed in my yard!

Jo3030

I don't know but I'd be pissed.

warrior lady

That’s why I never “go” right where I drop pax off.. gotta around the corner and NEVER in daylight.
I worked Xmas time for Ups as driver helper and drovers were so slammed for time they would always go in bottles or whatever.. no time to stop for lunch, bathroom, anything... One nasty older driver had a “used” coke bottle ( bright yellow) just on a ledge above drivers’ door. Never threw it away or emptied it out that I could tell.
UPS training even said that drivers and helpers leaving pee bottles and bags of literal Shiite around for dudes loading up the trucks was a BIG PROBLEM.. and Not to Do That!
- I would give the dude a break but tell him to go somewhere else to do it.
Post automatically merged:

That’s why I never “go” right where I drop pax off.. gotta around the corner and NEVER in daylight.
I worked Xmas time for Ups as driver helper and drovers were so slammed for time they would always go in bottles or whatever.. no time to stop for lunch, bathroom, anything... One nasty older driver had a “used” coke bottle ( bright yellow) just on a ledge above drivers’ door. Never threw it away or emptied it out that I could tell.
UPS training even said that drivers and helpers leaving pee bottles and bags of literal Shiite around for dudes loading up the trucks was a BIG PROBLEM.. and Not to Do That!
- I would give the dude a break but tell him to go somewhere else to do it.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Gtown Driver

Was this in broad daylight?

That's what I did before I found out about Harris Teeter and hotels. Have done it around CP a couple times since then lol. After midnight plenty of places where no one watching

As for what I would do, I guess it's the same get off my lawn deal. Except to make more of a story maybe wave a broom at them.

Desertrose

Guy had to go and it was probably his best opportunity with a zillion deliveries after yours. You must have a nice yard that provides a little privacy. Sorry you caught him.
I also have a HUGE GERMAN SHEPHERD

I mean. I understand the need to have to pee when you drive for hours! But goodness! Was he raised by Hyenas??? Who raised this boy?

@warrior lady did you just say you pee outside?

And when’s the next meetup??