Uber Drivers Forum banner

My account was deactivated

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Ms Stein Fanboy 
#1 ·
My Lyft Driver account was deactivated because I took off 6 weeks due to a non-job related back injury. At the time there was no way to inform Lyft I would not be driving for awhile. I never received a notice via email or a text regarding my inactivity. I tried to return to work this past Mondaycto discover Lyft had deactivated my account. There does not appear to be any way to inform Lyft that I am trying to return to work. Their app will not allow me to communicate and only loops back to contact support. Am I one and done? I was a good driver, a safe driver, no incidents or problems, no violations of company policies, etc.. Am I one and done? Does anyone know or know how to contact Lyft?

#2 ·
When you say it loops around to contact support, are you able to actually send them a message? I stopped driving about 6 weeks ago too, but my account is still active, but I'm sure it won't be for long. I'm not planning on driving anytime soon, but liked the ides that I might be able to come back later if I need to. Can you please let us know if you're able to get it reactivated?

#4 ·
Lyft deactivated me because i wouldnt take this minor on his grandmother's account and i never got her approval he could of stole her info for all i know but screw lyft you lost a good driver i was proud making less then min wage now that I think of it can i send you a thankyou card lol

#7 ·
You can also send a message via Facebook and Twitter (@asklyft).

Yeah - something is kooky. You should be able to send a help ticket without logging in from help.lyft.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.