• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

my account got hold for reason

tszlui

hi all
i am new uber di got a fee back from a rider last week and uber send me a emai, and said that rider been gave a feedback , and because she is late for school ? she want me to take her to utsc from gta downtown in tush hour, and she was pretty much saying i don't looked like the driver in my profile picture? what kind the complain is that? omg , it got my account hold until it resolving ! what can i do? did anyone happen before?

thanks

Harry70

hi all
i am new uber di got a fee back from a rider last week and uber send me a emai, and said that rider been gave a feedback , and because she is late for school ? she want me to take her to utsc from gta downtown in tush hour, and she was pretty much saying i don't looked like the driver in my profile picture? what kind the complain is that? omg , it got my account hold until it resolving ! what can i do? did anyone happen before?

thanks
Goto uber office and resolve it and put the camera if u don't have installed one for future

uberfast

hi all

thanks
Offer mints, candy, Perrier and Fiji water, and a French sparkling fruit juice. Offer to buy them freshly brewed coffee at drive thru, or if there is a Starbucks nearby, then you should offer that first.

Also, if you know you can't make it in time for their class, meeting, work etc... you should offer them a refund, you can give them a refund in the driver app after the trip is complete.

tszlui

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Offer mints, candy, Perrier and Fiji water, and a French sprakling fruit juice. Offer to buy them freshly brewed coffee at drive thru, or if there is a Starbucks nearby, then you should offer that first.

Also, if you know you can't make it in time for their class, meeting, work etc... you should offer them a refund, you can give them a refund in the driver app after the trip is complete.
it not making any sense at all to drive dt to utsc in 20 min , if i knew it happen i will just rather not taking this rider