My acceptance rate :(

steve891

Screenshot_20170922-072423.png

I just broke passed the 1/3 acceptance rating mark! Lol

Strange Fruit

People here think that means they give u further away pings. But they forget Uber used to tell us "if u go offline u can't make any money". Duh. And if u don't accept rhe first ping, the second ping will come later than the first, cuz that is how time works. Therefore, u waited longer for a ride becuz u didn't accept the first ping.

Last edited:

IndyCon

I'm super @@@@ing cool I can prove it by showing you how many times I just listened to my phone make noise instead working, woooooohoooooooo! The people who work hard and have complaints is one thing, less than 40% acceptance is another. It means you are a shitty employee, Uber doesn't owe you anything. I've worked with plenty of lazy, entitled whiners in my life so I get it but I'm not sure why you brag about being a lazy whiner. I'll assume these are the conversations going on in the SFO lot.

Jtdub

I'm super &%[email protected]!*ing cool I can prove it by showing you how many times I just listened to my phone make noise instead working, woooooohoooooooo! The people who work hard and have complaints is one thing, less than 40% acceptance is another. It means you are a shitty employee, Uber doesn't owe you anything. I've worked with plenty of lazy, entitled whiners in my life so I get it but I'm not sure why you brag about being a lazy whiner. I'll assume these are the conversations going on in the SFO lot.
We are not employees. And my best weeks have been when I had a below 40% acceptance rate.

UberAnt39

f me. That's impressive.

I'm super &%[email protected]!*ing cool I can prove it by showing you how many times I just listened to my phone make noise instead working, woooooohoooooooo! The people who work hard and have complaints is one thing, less than 40% acceptance is another. It means you are a shitty employee, Uber doesn't owe you anything. I've worked with plenty of lazy, entitled whiners in my life so I get it but I'm not sure why you brag about being a lazy whiner. I'll assume these are the conversations going on in the SFO lot.
He doesn't listen to his phone make noise, he presses "no thanks", there's no point wasting 15 seconds every time before he can get the next acceptable ping. I'm sure he works perfectly hard giving profitable trips to non-dbag paxes, ie 4.7+

Uber owes it's very existence, and every employee owes their job to to all the Partners past & present. But apart from that they obviously don't owe us respect, honesty or decency.

He's not an employee, he's an independent contractor Partner, unless you work at Uber and know better. We're agog for confirmation.

Are you actually whining about whiners?

Where's the SFO lot? Is it where ants go to rest for an hour.

Last edited:

CNguyen415

We're lazy because we ignore pools? Well that's why I'm under 40% anyways.

IndyCon

f me. That's impressive.

He doesn't listen to his phone make noise, he presses "no thanks", there's no point wasting 15 seconds every time before he can get the next acceptable ping. I'm sure he works perfectly hard giving profitable trips to non-dbag paxes, ie 4.7+

Uber owes it's very existence, and every employee owes their job to to all the Partners past & present. But apart from that they obviously don't owe us respect, honesty or decency.

He's not an employee, he's an independent contractor Partner, unless you work at Uber and know better. We're agog for confirmation.

Are you actually whining about whiners?

Where's the SFO lot? Is it where ants go to rest for an hour.
I'm sorry, shitty contractor then. You wrote all that and concluded it by saying I'm "whining about whiners". Recognizing irony isn't your strong suit.

lazlo

On the contrary I am an excellent contractor. I am insulated from manipulations that attempt to break, humiliate and crush the spirit. If left unchecked this constant barrage to ones psyche will strip a driver of independence, self esteem and dignity. Rendering him/her a docile compliant ant such as yourself. Beholden to the masters on market. A mindless motorized cuck degrading driver pay, conditions and rideshare itself ; one pool pax at a time.

Originally, I agreed to give my partner a % of my fares. Without consultation/good faith negotiations, I was forced to submit to a per/mi/min arrangement . I reluctantly subserviently complied. I will not accept further unjust reductions in pay. Accepting pool or any ride unprofitable is just that. I did not settle a 100 million dollar lawsuit but I am bound to the terms Uber agreed upon. My AR is irrelevant.

Creating an air of exclusivity for my services has resulted in an improved service for the trips I accept. I am happier, safer and more tolerant of pax, traffic, ants and Uber itself. There are some unique stresses that result from my approach. but at the end of the day it's well worth it.

If I may quote the poodle, "They made me this way"

Strange Fruit

. A mindless motorized cuck
Wait, Uber is sleeping with our spouses now?:confused:
f me. That's impressive
Why? Just hit no thanks more and u can have the same number. It's not a skill or accomplishment. Just a aritmetical expression of how many times he tapped no thanks. And God bless no thanks. No more listening to 1-200 seconds straight of that obnoxious ping sound, looking around at peds walking by wondering how u look chilling in yr car listening to that awful sound while they develop those "man those Uber drivers have lost their minds" thoughts. Just waiting for an X people. You'd think they had a reject button since 5 years ago.

CrashiusClay

On the contrary I am an excellent contractor. I am insulated from manipulations that attempt to break, humiliate and crush the spirit. If left unchecked this constant barrage to ones psyche will strip a driver of independence, self esteem and dignity. Rendering him/her a docile compliant ant such as yourself. Beholden to the masters on market. A mindless motorized cuck degrading driver pay, conditions and rideshare itself ; one pool pax at a time.

Originally, I agreed to give my partner a % of my fares. Without consultation/good faith negotiations, I was forced to submit to a per/mi/min arrangement . I reluctantly subserviently complied. I will not accept further unjust reductions in pay. Accepting pool or any ride unprofitable is just that. I did not settle a 100 million dollar lawsuit but I am bound to the terms Uber agreed upon. My AR is irrelevant.

Creating an air of exclusivity for my services has resulted in an improved service for the trips I accept. I am happier, safer and more tolerant of pax, traffic, ants and Uber itself. There are some unique stresses that result from my approach. but at the end of the day it's well worth it.

If I may quote the poodle, "They made me this way"

Is this a "Manifesto?"

Is something about to happen?

Do I need to call that fat black (he may be African-American) guy that has cameras at the 4th Street CalTrain to report on this "situation?"

Last edited: