Must Sell: 2015 Lincoln MKT Towncar w/ LOW MILES!!!!

Lincoln Fleet

Just in: 2015 Lincoln MKT Towncar AWD

Like new, extremely clean. Low miles, LOW PRICE! Fully Loaded. Call Patricia at 904-382-7561.

Miles:7700
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black
Certified Pre-owned, warranty, FREE maintenance and MORE!

NOTE: This vehicle not available to public yet but will be in the next 24-hours. Won't last!

EcoboostMKS

Anyone working for uber probably can't afford that car. And they definitely shouldn't be using it for uberx. Maybe try autotrader or craigslist.

Uber Steve LV

Anyone working for uber probably can't afford that car. And they definitely shouldn't be using it for uberx. Maybe try autotrader or craigslist.
These cars are cheap used. But this model does not have 3rd row and can only seat 3 pax. If it had the 3rd row and sat 6 pax, it should sell for about $25k. This car works on ALL platforms, X, XL, Select, Lux, and LuxSuv. Not sure about Black or SUV.

EcoboostMKS

These cars are cheap used. But this model does not have 3rd row and can only seat 3 pax. If it had the 3rd row and sat 6 pax, it should sell for about $25k. This car works on ALL platforms, X, XL, Select, Lux, and LuxSuv. Not sure about Black or SUV.
MKT's are cheap? Are you talking about one with 200k plus miles? And even then, they're probably not cheap. They start at like $45k and that's the absolute base model. They can run up to like $60k. A lightly used one is not going to be cheap by any means.

Lots of limo guys use them. I think they're one of the ugliest cars on the road, but i even considered getting one for my recent car. Went with the MKS instead.

Now a used town car. That you can get for cheap.