Uber Drivers Forum banner

Muslim uber driver kicks lesbian couple out for kissing

4K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  PhillyMatt 
#1 ·
#7 ·
first whats the difference what driver was???. i personally dont like stuff like this in my car . but 2 ladys smacking wet lips all over...i probaby just would have drove faster and 1 stared them'

this is a business for me no jokes....we must learn hot extract $$$ out of uber and customers.its that simple.....avoid all this drive carry lysol spray and rag in trunk.....
sometimes when people are from other countries they do things more drama as they are not from here..where as i would look at app. see 1.2 miles left to go avoid confronting them. and get rid of them..
its throw the ball hit the ball catch the ball...that easy...
from another country maybe to him its real bad thing..he needs to read up on usa and gay culture...only because his job is in hands of uber....now if taxi . all he does is throw out and drive

#9 ·
#11 ·
No sexual contact with driver or other passengers (sure, they mean pool but it doesn't specify) .

It is, actually, an Uber policy.

As is that your behavior in the vehicle is required to be respectful of the driver.

I have bounced people just for thinking they could treat me like a personal servant... Bet I won't put you out if your sexual behavior makes me uncomfortable (probably not peck in cheek kissing but it looks like you are checking tonsils... Bounce)

#13 ·
As long as they didn't leave a slug trail on my seats I'd have let them have at it. But I understand, because unlike the two entitled brats in question I actually do tolerate other people's cultures/religions even if I find them objectionable personally.

Were it two guys I'd pipe up and respectfully and tactfully tell them to cut the shit. That's because I personally find guys making out revolting and noticing it would interfere with my ability to safely operate the vehicle. I don't care what they do in their own property, but I ain't having it in my personal car. I wouldn't actually toss them unless they actively disrespected me by ignoring my reasonable request and continuing after telling them to wait till I drop them off.

#16 ·
As long as they didn't leave a slug trail on my seats I'd have let them have at it. But I understand, because unlike the two entitled brats in question I actually do tolerate other people's cultures/religions even if I find them objectionable personally.

Were it two guys I'd pipe up and respectfully and tactfully tell them to cut the shit. That's because I personally find guys making out revolting and noticing it would interfere with my ability to safely operate the vehicle. I don't care what they do in their own property, but I ain't having it in my personal car. I wouldn't actually toss them unless they actively disrespected me by ignoring my reasonable request and continuing after telling them to wait till I drop them off.
So "slug trail" makes me think you're a misogynist. And you're not very tolerant at all based on what you stated your reaction would be if it were two guys. Typical stereotype of a man, wack off on woman to woman sex, exnay to all else. Sheesh!

#17 · (Edited)
Are you really taking offense to the fact that he doesn't find lesbian acts as disgusting as gay acts? Sheesh!

Does EVERYTHING have to be equal? Snowflakes....

Sorry honey, but the vast majority of the world will agree that man on man is infinitely more disgusting than woman on woman.

There's nothing wrong with his comment. He said he'd respectfully ask them to stop. No different than telling a pax "No eating" etc.

#22 ·
Since you have a "deep, intense passionate hatred of all women" there is no way to reason with you. I respectivefully label you a cad.....must be a Trump voter. Don't worry about the sun, I'm not sugar, so won't melt!

The whole world has gone snowflake! Be a professional. I had two dudes making out in my car. Didn't say a word, completed the trip, and down rated them. I've done the same to straight couples. No need to get offended and hurt feelings about it.
I'm no snowflake Larry, and nobody wants wants anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, making out in the back seat. But does that mean this admitted woman hater is free to fly his prejudiced freak flag? Apparently so, God bless America,

#23 ·
He has a right to his views. And when made on a public forum such as this they have consequences such as your response. It’s what makes America great.

And yes America has gone snowflake. Liberals and conservatives alike seem to get outraged over every little thing. The degree of pc and whataboutism on both sides is ridiculous. I fear that this will be the eventual downfall of our freedoms.

#25 ·
:)
He has a right to his views. And when made on a public forum such as this they have consequences such as your response. It's what makes America great.

And yes America has gone snowflake. Liberals and conservatives alike seem to get outraged over every little thing. The degree of pc and whataboutism on both sides is ridiculous. I fear that this will be the eventual downfall of our freedoms.
Amen to that first statement! OMG, and to the second. But please don't support the haters,

#24 ·
snowflalks . rain , hail, wind, overload on drivers brain..pick up...drop off...leave your beliefs home. unless u work for yourself..he let them get to him.picking up gays is like a service dog....you better do it right . or you are done...no offense to gay community...its an uber thing...
the difference between him and phila..nj drivers..he is not rideshare he is nyc.....he should have known better..they will play the gay card like race card.
2 weeks ago i had young family as walmart xl long trip 2 parents i thought 4 kids and 1 was kinda small...in NJ..than as we are loading i see 1 more toddler in shopping car #7 i hold 6 .
i said we must cancel trip.....
he said uber brought them here...i said get the guy who broke the rules with no car seat and over loaded...
now we are in front loading area....he is getting loud with me....
i yelled you are a bad parent, go in store and buy a car seat...i am never taking you...in n.j we have seat belt laws....
NOW SAME AS KISSING ON HERE...
calls me rasist in from of all the customers...i tell him very loud so all can hear..i am going to sleep good 2nt. knowing all kids in my van had belts...you play this race cards every chance you get....
so i emailed uber to say he called me racsists as i did not want to harm his kids....
passenger had way to many rights at low $$$$$ we are not limo drivers

#29 ·
I been telling my wife wow guess what happened ..2 24y/o girls were going at it while i was driving....WHAT DID U DO HONEY...watched it...and made sure no cleaning up......this is jack shit..last summer at shore guy was fingering his g/f while i was driving and could not pull over it pitch dark...asked them to calm down....she was louder then harry meant sally movie...i looked at gps..say like 6 mins..got them thier...1 star report to uber ..no stains or wet sets...i got vynil seats like two fifty has....
in this job u got to be like a marine..adapt and over come daily ..or quit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.