Music Midtown Useful Info

As info Music Midtown is this weekend - Saturday and Sunday 12noon-11:00pm. The four entrances and drop off/pick up areas are as follows:

Charles Allen Gate — located at the corner of 10th Street and Charles Allen Drive
Lakeside Gate — located at the Piedmont Park 14th Street entrance by Magnolia Hall
10th Street Gate — located across from Grady High School Stadium
12th Street Gate — located at 12th Street and Piedmont Avenue

Good and safe driving to all that venture into the mess. Hopefully no more rain - or your car will be muddy, wet and smelly especially if you have fabric/cloth seats.

pjrxj

There will probably be a stampede like last year of people trying to get to the other side of I75 where there was no surge.

Harleyfxdx1

Great drop off is Colony Square ... circular drive ... peachtree @ 14th ... pull in, drop off, and head out ... avoid all the traffic congestion. The pax don't mind the 3 block walk to the gate, plus they will get there quicker.

Raven087

Surge going to be ridiculous Sat/Sun night. The concert ends at 11 and the Canelo-GGG fight will have bars packed again and it should end around midnight.

Concert ends Sunday and a little while later Packers-Falcons will be over.

UberBlackPr1nce

Eff that. I'll be watching football and cold beers.
Nowadays people look at big events and Saturdays as uber driving days. They forget that you can stop driving and just enjoy yourself, get involved. Uber has people looking at special occasions as get out and drive lol

SOUFSIDE

Nowadays people look at big events and Saturdays as uber driving days. They forget that you can stop driving and just enjoy yourself, get involved. Uber has people looking at special occasions as get out and drive lol
To each its own. It's only so many events you can go to and only so much enjoying yourself that can happen.

But making $$$ never gets old.

IndianMoto

To each its own. It's only so many events you can go to and only so much enjoying yourself that can happen.

But making $$$ never gets old.

If you have no life, I guess it's true. There are some things you'll never have, that money can't buy! Too deep for shallow people to understand. That's why the only job they can find is being an UBER driver.