Multiple account warning

Dhaw

Getting this warning even tho I have only ever had the one account... anyone else? I have confirmed my account but still getting this warning.
This is a follow-up reminder that in 14 days, you will be prohibited from holding more than one active Uber driver-partner account at a time.
Our systems have identified that you have two or more driver-partner accounts registered to your name. It is important for safety and security reasons that driver-partners only use one account.
If you do not confirm your preferred account within 14 days, the most recent active account registered will be used.
To confirm your preferred account, simply click the link below and reach out to support.​

jorod

Getting this warning even tho I have only ever had the one account... anyone else? I have confirmed my account but still getting this warning.

This is a follow-up reminder that in 14 days, you will be prohibited from holding more than one active Uber driver-partner account at a time.
Our systems have identified that you have two or more driver-partner accounts registered to your name. It is important for safety and security reasons that driver-partners only use one account.
If you do not confirm your preferred account within 14 days, the most recent active account registered will be used.
To confirm your preferred account, simply click the link below and reach out to support.​
A hoax??

RoboRider

Other option could be if you have a separately registered rider account - I recall reading that a rider account automatically creates a reserved driver account with the same details?

Dhaw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you have two phones, one logged out but showing an active heat map?
No Dad. One phone one me and no multiple personalties!
Post automatically merged:

Other option could be if you have a separately registered rider account - I recall reading that a rider account automatically creates a reserved driver account with the same details?
well geeze.... of course I have a rider account but the email says.....two or more driver-partner accounts
I'll update you on what they tell me...... reaching out wise

RoboRider

No Dad. One phone one me and no multiple personalties!
Post automatically merged:

well geeze.... of course I have a rider account but the email says.....two or more driver-partner accounts
I'll update you on what they tell me...... reaching out wise
What I meant was if you had the rider and driver accounts registered to different email addresses ...

Dhaw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What I meant was if you had the rider and driver accounts registered to different email addresses ...
Checked but no. They emailed me to say my account linked to my phone is AOK and the mythical second account will be cactus.... sigh