MTS Partners with UBER

BBSHO

BBSHO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting....they wont let me decline pool requests. I get a '404 action forbidden' when hitting decline AND then when uber automatically decides that I have accepted the poo, the rider cancels and I get put in a time-out. WTF. And we're not employees? Like someone said, uber is the Walmart of transportation.

iDrive85

Interesting..... It could be uber beta version, like what lyft does when they add a second line to your first one with asking you. Uber is trying to take it to a new level.

Dirtbag Surfer

Kill us now.

MTS announced a new partnership with ride-service app Uber to make it easier for riders to access MTS trolleys, and ultimately Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center.
People who use uberPOOL to get to or leave an MTS transit center from July 8 to July 24 will automatically receive a one-time 5 dollar discount on their ride when they use promo code UBERMTS.

http://www.kusi.com/story/32392696/mts-partners-with-uber-to-ease-all-star-comic-con-transportation
Just read that. We are now the discounted transportation link that will have to deal with places most impacted by traffic now further impacted by traffic directly due to Uber. Thanks Uber, lower than a bus driver even!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

UberReallySucks

Kill us now.

MTS announced a new partnership with ride-service app Uber to make it easier for riders to access MTS trolleys, and ultimately Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center.
People who use uberPOOL to get to or leave an MTS transit center from July 8 to July 24 will automatically receive a one-time 5 dollar discount on their ride when they use promo code UBERMTS.

http://www.kusi.com/story/32392696/mts-partners-with-uber-to-ease-all-star-comic-con-transportation
UberPool Combined with an MTS Transit Center is to be avoided like the plague from now on. No good ever comes out of an Mass transit center :smiles:

to vono

MTS partners with Uber: Translation - taxpayers subsidizing Uber. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

In other news, Uber just raised an additional $1.15 billion yesterday.
fuber must be close to burning through that saudi 3.5 billion with all the 50% off subsidized poo rides & $750.oo 2 -sided referral bonuses...that most drivers immediately quit after getting!

-or merely resume working for LYFT...

hahahahaaaaa!!!!

Dirtbag Surfer

fuber must be close to burning through that saudi 3.5 billion with all the 50% off subsidized poo rides & $750.oo 2 -sided referral bonuses...that most drivers immediately quit after getting!

-or merely resume working for LYFT...

hahahahaaaaa!!!!
I've been doing lyft alone. Haven't picked up an UberIdiots in like a month! Having really good luck, last night my first hook was a cool couple from PL to deep El Cajon, off of Greenfield. All freeway pretty much in the Prius so dead miles weren't a factor as I cut back in on the 15 and picked up a couple of shorties off Adams Ave in Kennsington and Abnormal Heights. Hit North Park and saw some bro dood puking into the gutter in front of the Office and called it a night. So many wasted people the further you went through NP and into Hillcrest.