MSY trips to JP

Cajun2015

So yesterday I waited right outside the cell lot for 2hours and guess where the pax wanted to go......... The kenner-metairie border. For a whopping $3.64

Side note..... I read somewhere that the minimum mandate by the city for drop offs on uberX is suppose go be $33 and they are charging $31.05.
20160721093804512cee6632713e67.jpg

Lyle

So yesterday I waited right outside the cell lot for 2hours and guess where the pax wanted to go......... The kenner-metairie border. For a whopping $3.64

Side note..... I read somewhere that the minimum mandate by the city for drop offs on uberX is suppose go be $33 and they are charging $31.05. View attachment 50005
Talk about gaming the system. I guess there was no chance for a couple dollar tips. No wonder riders look down on us. Did they slam the door?

Cajun2015

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Talk about gaming the system. I guess there was no chance for a couple dollar tips. No wonder riders look down on us. Did they slam the door?
Here's the full story

After the wait across from the lot I went over to the ground transit center and called the pax. They asked me how to get there and took 10 minutes and 2 phone calls to find me. I remained nice until I seen where we was headed. I got real quite the whole way. I was beyond mad and didn't return to the lot for the rest of the day. The system is beyond messed up.

hokie442

Here's the full story

After the wait across from the lot I went over to the ground transit center and called the pax. They asked me how to get there and took 10 minutes and 2 phone calls to find me. I remained nice until I seen where we was headed. I got real quite the whole way. I was beyond mad and didn't return to the lot for the rest of the day. The system is beyond messed up.
There should be a $15 minimum from the airport to anyplace besides Orleans.

Your experience is one of the reasons I will not wait in the cell lot.

tohunt4me

Side note..... I read somewhere that the minimum mandate by the city for drop offs on uberX is suppose go be $33 and they are charging $31.05. View attachment 50005
Then he called another Uber for $7.35 for the rest of the ride onto the city . . . .

NOLA-Uber

I think you nailed it Mr Hunt. I've also heard people are taking the shuttle to days Inn and getting picked up there.
I saw a woman just today standing in the Days Inn lot with a big red suitcase tapping on her phone. The problem is...Ubers will continue to pick them up.