Mr TITO lyft driver

UserPablo

i Hope you feel good about shuffling n the few dollars you made by parking a block away from me to get a cancell fee go along way you’ll e a long life my friend
001D2683-10AB-4DD5-AA0C-951B89232BA6.jpeg
by the way I also drive for lyft

GreatOrchid

yes it was express pool ride we have no idea where your at pity they not smart enough to read what they orderedered then to take it out on defensless driver probably gave him one star and try to get fired from uber slave

UserPablo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes it was express pool ride we have no idea where your at pity they not smart enough to read what they orderedered then to take it out on defensless driver probably gave him one star and try to get fired from uber slave
Did you not notice how I noted that I drive for lyft uber a vía I am aware of what’s going on he even started the trip with out me plus it’s was me my son and my wife why would I request anything other than a regular ride

Fredmiami

Did you not notice how I noted that I drive for lyft uber a vía I am aware of what’s going on he even started the trip with out me plus it’s was me my son and my wife why would I request anything other than a regular ride
He didn't start the ride, the app did, meaning he was in close proximity, you have 5 minutes to walk to your waiting car.

UserPablo

He didn't start the ride, the app did, meaning he was in close proximity, you have 5 minutes to walk to your waiting car.
I am not stupid if that was the case he would have answered my calls and text plus if the app started the ride why did he end the ride early it’s all bs i know what I requested it wouldn’t have bothered me as much if my wife wasn’t feeling like crap

SubaruLegacy

I am not stupid if that was the case he would have answered my calls and text plus if the app started the ride why did he end the ride early it’s all bs i know what I requested it wouldn’t have bothered me as much if my wife wasn’t feeling like crap
Wait did he no show you? Or did he start the ride and then cancel? Or did he he start the ride and pretend to drive somewhere?

UserPablo

Wait did he no show you? Or did he start the ride and then cancel? Or did he he start the ride and pretend to drive somewhere?
He waited till the time was up the started the trip and yes I texted him telling him I was driver he cancelled right away mayb 5 blocks away

Working4peanuts

He waited till the time was up the started the trip and yes I texted him telling him I was driver he cancelled right away mayb 5 blocks away
So, you're a Lyft driver.

The guy is waiting for your wife and son to appear for FIVE FULL MINUTES and you don't feel compelled to call the guy during that entire time?

Sorry, but you got what you deserved. As a driver, you certainly should know better. How many times are you waiting for a paxhole in the hot sun hoping they'd show you the courtesy of calling you?

As for the driver waiting the full 5 minutes and THEN starting the ride, why would ANYONE do that instead of just collecting the cancel fee?

Your story doesn't add up.

Fredmiami

The guy is waiting for your wife and son to appear for FIVE FULL MINUTES and you don't feel compelled to call the guy during that entire time?

Sorry, but you got what you deserved. As a driver, you certainly should know better. How many times are you waiting for a paxhole in the hot sun hoping they'd show you the courtesy of calling you?

As for the driver waiting the full 5 minutes and THEN starting the ride, why would ANYONE do that instead of just collecting the cancel fee?

Exactly, it doesn't add up

UserPablo

Exactly, it doesn't add up

Look guys I know the struggle I know what is it I have over 4K trips I also know what’s fair n this wasn’t. if it was my fault take my 5 bucks it’s all good but I would never screw over an other ride sharing driver that’s just me I know exactly what he tryed to pull. I did my part I requested ones I was already outside with my wife n son I waited even after he arrived I gave him time to come closer . Honestly the only reason I posted his pic so that he can understand that u don’t screw your own kind over for any reason . I got my money back n the guy who picked me up after who was a newbie n a total disaster ( he was holding his phone with his hands ,no phone holster at all, n took like 3 wrong turns lol almost hit someone) got a ride a 5 star n a 25 dollar tip 5 on the app 20 cash

SubaruLegacy

Tito was probably a newbie who didn't know what to do and paniced he may have even been trying not to charge you the cancel fee by starting ride. Or maybe he saw your destination and didn't feel like driving there?

That being said the stories and questions I get from pax, there are definitely a lot of shady drivers in Miami pulling scams and it hurts all of us legitimate drivers. They need to totally revamped ratings systems both way, because they are basically worthless at this point.

UserPablo

Tito was probably a newbie who didn't know what to do and paniced he may have even been trying not to charge you the cancel fee by starting ride. Or maybe he saw your destination and didn't feel like driving there?

That being said the stories and questions I get from pax, there are definitely a lot of shady drivers in Miami pulling scams and it hurts all of us legitimate drivers. They need to totally revamped ratings systems both way, because they are basically worthless at this point.
Could be the case I never got to see the amount of rides he had but I hope he gets to see this n do some reason a feel he has

SoFlaDriver

Was in Brazil recently using Uber a lot and I'd say about half my drivers did the shuffle. Some drove right by, ignoring all my waving and yelling. Some parked a few blocks away, or across streets too busy to cross. A few minutes later I'd see a cancellation fee charged to my account. I would message Uber and they always removed it immediately. I assume the drivers kept their part of it, which leads me to believe that it's probably not going to be too long until one or both of these rideshare companies tighten up the rules, start making it ten minutes, or requiring phone calls to the pax (as I think Lyft does already) .

Frankly, it's too easy a scam for drivers to pull right now, and too often more profitable than actually giving a ride, which is kind of a perverse incentive, and it makes for a really lousy experience for customers to order a ride, see it coming, and then have it never actually get to you, and get charged for it.