Moving to San Francisco Are. Looking for advice.

Noah Schatzline

Hey guys.
I'll be making the move to the west bay area to split an apartment with my brother and his wife. I currently reside with my family in Alabama and am 21 years of age. Can any of you fill me in on the steps I need to take when I get out there so I can immediately start driving? Also how does insurance work for ride-share driving over there? Any tips for getting started on this would be very helpful. If you need any more info, I'll be pretty responsive over the next few hours.

Thanks
Noah S.

Jdfrisco

Hey guys.
I'll be making the move to the west bay area to split an apartment with my brother and his wife. I currently reside with my family in Alabama and am 21 years of age. Can any of you fill me in on the steps I need to take when I get out there so I can immediately start driving? Also how does insurance work for ride-share driving over there? Any tips for getting started on this would be very helpful. If you need any more info, I'll be pretty responsive over the next few hours.

Thanks
Noah S.
Pm me and I will break it down

nurburgringsf

Hey guys.

Thanks
Noah S.
Welcome to manfrancisco. Everything you to know as a new driver can be found in this forum.

My advice is simple. Bring your license, registration, proof of insurance, and your car to the greenlight hub in Daly city. Thats it. Uber on.

CrashiusClay

Hey guys.

Thanks
Noah S.

Where exactly is the "West Bay Area?"

JimGreen

and your car to the greenlight hub in Daly
Hey guys.

Thanks
Noah S.
1. Pls make sure your vehicle meets requirements;
2. You need a vehicle with insurance;
3. As a rideshare driver-partner, insurance normally is covered while online.

nomameswey

Where exactly is the "West Bay Area?"
Screenshot_2017-09-19-11-28-08-1.png