Moving from Los Angeles to Detroit (Advice)

YeshuaLover

I was hoping that maybe someone could please give me the heads up about what I need for my move from Los Angeles to Detroit.

It snows so I know there must be big needs in that dept.

It would be much appreciated for any advice

Lionslover

I was hoping that maybe someone could please give me the heads up about what I need for my move from Los Angeles to Detroit.

Did you apply for uber in Detroit area yet?

Jimron

Hep a vaccine, flu vaccine, vitamin d pills, consider Nashville instead, no state income tax there, call in sick for snow days

YeshuaLover

Why do you want advice when you are making 25 an hour? You should give us advice...

I'm asking advice for Uber averages in Detroit, as I'm moving over there, some time soon.
I'm currently in LA, and would like to see where to drive in Detroit, maybe how much per week on average someone makes.

UberMaster78

What are your Uber X rates in LA? They will be much higher than the 80c a mile Uber X gets in Detroit so I'm guessing your "average" will literally be shot to s*** when you move

UberAntMakingPeanuts

I'm asking advice for Uber averages in Detroit, as I'm moving over there, some time soon.
I'm currently in LA, and would like to see where to drive in Detroit, maybe how much per week on average someone makes.
I thought you were making that here in Detroit. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Here in Detroit on Monday through Wednesday I average crap at maybe between 10 to 17 an hour. Saturdays and Fridays are the best at between 20 to 30 dollars an hour. Thursdays and Sundays are hit or miss. Either they are real good like Fri and sat or bad like mon-wed, but mostly good. These numbers are as if you accept all the rides in the summer and fall in good weather. In the winter or bad weather if you are willing to risk higher possibility of an accidents then you can make a killing at the airport. But you also need to understand that price of living here in Michigan compared to Cali is very cheap. For example a 300,000 dollar house here in Sterling heights is probably well over a million dollars in LA. Those are my numbers as an every day driver working the evening and nights without chasing the surge. Others probably have different experiences. I have been working 4 months and I have a lot of room to learn. I'm pretty sure some people figured a system out that maybe makes them better numbers.

YeshuaLover

I thought you were making that here in Detroit. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Here in Detroit on Monday through Wednesday I average crap at maybe between 10 to 17 an hour. Saturdays and Fridays are the best at between 20 to 30 dollars an hour. Thursdays and Sundays are hit or miss. Either they are real good like Fri and sat or bad like mon-wed, but mostly good. These numbers are as if you accept all the rides in the summer and fall in good weather. In the winter or bad weather if you are willing to risk higher possibility of an accidents then you can make a killing at the airport. But you also need to understand that price of living here in Michigan compared to Cali is very cheap. For example a 300,000 dollar house here in Sterling heights is probably well over a million dollars in LA. Those are my numbers as an every day driver working the evening and nights without chasing the surge. Others probably have different experiences. I have been working 4 months and I have a lot of room to learn. I'm pretty sure some people figured a system out that maybe makes them better numbers.
Oh wow, that's pretty good. Thank you very much. Yeah I'm thankful for those promotions that they give us here, and I'm hoping that they're there as well.

Again thank you!!!