Moved to Frankston

UberAustraliaFTW

As i sed back in June in this year in September I will be moving to Frankston. Tomirrow me and familia will be maked way into new rental home for my uber careerd becoming more. I am looked forward maker $3000 a week.

BreadandWater

As i sed back in June in this year in September I will be moving to Frankston. Tomirrow me and familia will be maked way into new rental home for my uber careerd becoming more. I am looked forward maker $3000 a week.

Very easy my friend. And that's just partime. If you are working hard (and smart like B&W) you can make $5000-$8000 per week.

Baccala53

IMG_7732.PNG

goatwomble

As I said back in June of this year, in September I will be moving to Frankston. Tomorrow my family and I will be moving into our new rental home which will allow my Uber career to advance. I am looking forward to making $3,000 per week.

*You're

Apollo

As I said back in June of this year, in September I will be moving to Frankston. Tomorrow my family and I will be moving into our new rental home which will allow my Uber career to advance. I am looking forward to making $3,000 per week.

*You're
Sorry goat i could not understand what you were trying to say.This broken English of yours, is very hard to understand.

george manousaridis

Maybe you guys should setup new frankston hotbed house in centre of surge area

2 bedroom unit fits 4 bunk beds per room = 8 drivers can live there all chase 3x surge to train station maybe even get 3 bed house bread+water as king of frankston uber can get bedroom all to himself

https://www.domain.com.au/41-hodgins-crescent-frankston-north-vic-3200-11670274
3 bedroom $260/wk only $21.66 per person per week for hotbed setup or $43.32/wk for full time bunk access for bread+water king can pay $86.64/wk for whole room

Me ill still be in clayton we have 4 drivers in my house now out of 12 residents lots of work here long haul base rate is where steady revenue is but if need help setting up hotbed house pm me
Keep trying

UberAustraliaFTW

Today move is conpleted... with familia we changer house.
my first shift will be tomorrow driver Uber driving.

starting 2 30am til 930am then again 300pm until driver 1100pm.

very happy with this moved. good luck me.

UberAustraliaFTW

hello guys
as you all know i moving me and familia to frankston yesterday. very successful mover. but i am having seperate concerning.

basically
what is all u thinking about roomshares for uber driver?

so u rented 4x1 bedroom house and you sleeping 8 people in it. renting cost about $400 weekly..so only $50 per uber driver. also yu can sharing cars between driver. so long shift and short shift 12 hour each..shareing cost of splend lease 50/50 with other driver.

who here houseshares?

Reactions: L5S