Moved-in to Ventura county

squid_wannabe

hi folks, just moved here, used to live in LA county and wondering how’s the rideshare business here in the driver’s point of view? Asking from folks who had both LA and Ventura county driving experience.

jb91360

Much more pleasant, less traffic, nicer riders.
But nowhere near as busy here in the east county—a few drivers I've met head for the WSF valley to get busier, like Woodland Hills, Encino etc.
If you're in the west county, Ventura old town isn't too bad during the summer, but I don't know if it stays busy once summer is over.

lmarl72936

i much prefer Ventura County over LA county by far. Less entitled PAXholes here. Peeps are more chill.
Also, No Pool or Xpress Pool here in Ventura County.

moJohoJo

hi folks, just moved here, used to live in LA county and wondering how’s the rideshare business here in the driver’s point of view? Asking from folks who had both LA and Ventura county driving experience.
Not bad if you don't mind a whopping payout of $2.25 for a half hour of your time picking up then dropping off your passenger then deduct your gas, car payment and insurance and you get the idea .

P3Christopher

Squid wannabe,

I find i can average around 15 buck an hour on Fridays and Sarutdays. I get occasional rides using the detination filter when passing through Oxnard to Ventura or Vice versa.

Second job for me. I feel for those of you out there making a living of it based solely on rideshare work in Ventura.