Inshur

MOT/ vehicle licence renewal

Shane Sheikh

Just about to do my MOT and licensing booked for tommorow. Regarding tyres, one of my tyre has the smallest of cuts from curbing my wheels. No more then 1mm deep.

Is this a fail? I can’t seem to remember.
Or what counts a failure?

Thanks

SwissToni

If they are good guys, ask them for a pre MOT check. If its gonna fail then stick a cheap £40 tyre on it. Better to pass than faff around with retest. Time is money.

SwissToni

Passed MOT. Hope NSL guys are ok
Remove any phone cradle and cables, they will fail you. A nice guy who came to drive my car in for inspection said to me that they had orders from management to fail the vehicles onstuff like this. I always remove any after market items, stick in boot out if sight

Cabbie2B

11F72390-E5D8-4F06-BD08-F06F9FDA7A9A.png
This was a reason why my mate’s Vito was not plated two weeks ago.
Post automatically merged:

Had to sort it and this Monday was fine.

SwissToni

View attachment 508426 This was a reason why my mate’s Vito was not plated two weeks ago.
Post automatically merged:

Had to sort it and this Monday was fine.
Looks highly dangerous to passengers, could have someones eye out!
Lethal, bit like the African Maumau tribesman hurtling down the hill with highly dangerous mangoes as weapons against the British light brigade. Thats a Blackadder reference (pants on head pencils up nose "Wibble" :thumbup:

Cant remember what its called but its a clear liquid you rub a cloth over the scratch and it disappears instantly see Halfords.