• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Most Unique Pax you've ever had?

DB2448

Yesterday I transported a top brass representative from Anheuser Busch. Very nice and talkative. No tip, but it was the best trip I've had this far. Learned a secret way to avoid highway traffic. I know Paxs have to pay more in traffic, but if I can find a quicker way, I will.

Jedi Driver

I've had a lot of characters move through my backseat...Trying to think of a recent stand out...

Had a teacher of 55 years in my ride the other night--very good conversation--he made me smile and laugh quite a bit!

LAuberX

a woman who was on the "Botched" reality tv show... to have her bad boob job fixed.

No, I did not see the before OR the after.... she was about 70, so eye contact ONLY

limepro

a woman who was on the "Botched" reality tv show... to have her bad boob job fixed.

No, I did not see the before OR the after.... she was about 70, so eye contact ONLY
This lady used to come into my old store all the time, her plastic surgery was so bad she could barely talk and was a @@@@@ to boot. She was on real housewives of Miami.

Uber-Doober

POST # 7/Wisecrackin MN: GEEEEEEEEZ.
What with a
Totally Mysterious
C-RAPPER "handle" like "Riff Raff."
Woud'na guessed inna Milyun Yeeaahhs!
Wuzzee sportin'uh GRILL...or Bling ?

Hope you Tweeted to All'n heez Peeepz ?
Izz heez gotsda MacShiddyShakes Ad?

Bison: Trillin' fo' shizzle!
^^^
I opted out of binding arbitration once.... but still had the rope burns around my wrists and ankles.

Willzuber

I picked up a pax who came out of an apartment building wearing a bra that was way too small as she was putting on her blouse. She had apparently been in business at the place. Very sweet though. She gave me a tip and I said no thanks, seeing your breastisis as you came out of the building was tip enough!

Last edited: