Most ridiculous Uber eats Order ....

uberparadise

IMG_4655.PNG
I found this funny. One Mcflurry delivered. Next time how bout one French Fry or one hamburger. I got paid it's all the same, but really........

WeDreams

Wow I will never do eats

Honest how many of you guys take a few bites or does it come tape up etc

Ezridax

Ooh. I wonder who will bring me a Thai tea from Panda Express.

Edit: Oh wtf. No tea bar. And the one closest to me isn't listed (even though I pick up from them 50 times a day).

Ezridax

I actually enjoy doing UberEats as long as I stay where I want and turn down any requests near 183. It's a nice change of pace, so I'll do that from 11-2:30 on weekdays. Good for getting steps on the Fitbit too.

Yes, I may be crazy. The way I see it though is UberEats pays the gas money for driving passengers and pays for my spending money. Then all the money I get driving pax goes towards bills.

oldmanuber

I had an order of McDonald's hash browns one Sunday morning and it went to the middle of now where in Plano. The GPS signal ended at an intersection, neighboorhood, but really no address. I called the # on the order and never got a response. Took it back.
Then I had one going to Las Colinas , got to the gate of the community, and the guy said " you've called the wrong #." Hmm. So I drove to the other side of the community to another gate and still didn't get an answer. Called once again. "Don't call this # anymore."
WTF? Who drives Uber-Loser Eats? Waste of time.
I disagree. It's just like another fare. Better than having a run from the lower Greenville area where these young "people' pile 4 in your car and *itch because your floor mat ain't been vacuumed in 2 hours. Then you get 2.85 in the end? No, let me deliver a meal.

Monkchoi

I had an order of McDonald's hash browns one Sunday morning and it went to the middle of now where in Plano. The GPS signal ended at an intersection, neighboorhood, but really no address. I called the # on the order and never got a response. Took it back.
Then I had one going to Las Colinas , got to the gate of the community, and the guy said " you've called the wrong #." Hmm. So I drove to the other side of the community to another gate and still didn't get an answer. Called once again. "Don't call this # anymore."

I disagree. It's just like another fare. Better than having a run from the lower Greenville area where these young "people' pile 4 in your car and *itch because your floor mat ain't been vacuumed in 2 hours. Then you get 2.85 in the end? No, let me deliver a meal.
It's Sad how I have to choose between getting $ 2.85 rides or Uber McDonald's $3 plus. The edge goes to $2.85 for less down time.