Most generous tip ever

BrotherZ

I got about 5$ total in the last 100 trips.
Did they tip the taxi every time before or no?
You may need an attitude adjustment or a car cleanup.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be the Captain Obvious and point out that maybe the pax wanted to leave $1 tip, and didn't realize you have to include two 0s.

Aaron Rodgers

One time i took a guy a 2 hours ride to Maryland he offerd to pay for my hotel since it was 3 in the morning and don't want me to fall a sleep on the way back. I said im ok. He left me a 50$ tip.

BikingBob

Usually a penny left is their way of saying they had awful service. If they just skipped the tip all together you could say they forgot/wouldn't have done it anyway/etc. But by taking the time to leave $.01 they went out of their way to say it was a bad ride.

MoneyMitch

I hope he didn't go broke being generous to me
You have me beat. This past summer I received a $0.10 in app tip and I thought that was hilarious. But your tip is even funnier.

Usually a penny left is their way of saying they had awful service. If they just skipped the tip all together you could say they forgot/wouldn't have done it anyway/etc. But by taking the time to leave $.01 they went out of their way to say it was a bad ride.
Can't you only leave a tip if you rate the person five stars?

PhillyMatt

How would you truly know that?
You're just performing an educated guess.
Classic example of Uber hatching eggs in your brain.
The fact that your questioning how he could know shows that Uber has also hatched an egg in your brain... if you wanna get fancy lol

Nobody truly knows anything, but, we generally know who downrates us lol

I've had many older pax rate me at 3 or 4 stars with a tip. Older generations tend to have a different definition of 5 stars... They rate 3 or 4 stars thinking that they are helping your rating.

Antvirus

we generally know who downrates us lol
smh
You just proved my point.
Show me how you're not guessing with the rating system. Prove your theory.
How would you know that the woman that was nasty and short with you actually down rated you?
Maybe at that same exact moment a drunk college kid accidentally hit one star from a ride that took place 20 days ago?
Perhaps an old lady down rated you for playing loud music but she meant to apply that to a different driver?
There are so many variables.
Your reply is laughable at best.

Nobody truly knows anything
Great so wtf is your point?
I thought that was MY point.

Last edited:

PhillyMatt

smh
You just proved my point.
Show me how you're not guessing with the rating system. Prove your theory.
How would you know that the woman that was nasty and short with you actually down rated you?
Maybe at that same exact moment a drunk college kid accidentally hit one star from a ride that took place 20 days ago?
Perhaps an old lady down rated you for playing loud music but she meant to apply that to a different driver?
There are so many variables.
Your reply is laughable at best.

Great so wtf is your point?
I thought that was MY point.
Any experienced driver will have an idea where their down ratings came from. Doesn't take a rocket scientist lol

Why do you mindlessly start arguments? You're not better than anyone here. We're all ants with Ubers eggs hatched in our brains.

Antvirus