Most annoying pax

UberXterra

I picked up these to older ladies at a house that was not a through road one way in one way out..they get in both smell like alcohol I drive away and haven't even went a block yet and one of them says I don't remember driving through all this bullshit on the way in here..I explained it's not a through street and there's only one way out..so she keeps mumbling some more bs and finally I stopped the car and turned around and firmly said excuse me do you know a faster way out of here!!! She shut her trap and didn't say another word for the rest of the trip..I wish we could give out the @@@@@@@ of the month award when we get to there destination the car lights up like cash cab and you yell out congratulations you are the @@@@@@@ of the month..LOL

Rakos

I picked up these to older ladies at a house that was not a through road one way in one way out..they get in both smell like alcohol I drive away and haven't even went a block yet and one of them says I don't remember driving through all this bullshit on the way in here..I explained it's not a through street and there's only one way out..so she keeps mumbling some more bs and finally I stopped the car and turned around and firmly said excuse me do you know a faster way out of here!!! She shut her trap and didn't say another word for the rest of the trip..I wish we could give out the @@@@@@@ of the month award when we get to there destination the car lights up like cash cab and you yell out congratulations you are the @@@@@@@ of the month..LOL

HAHA...you should have my tag....

It says....

I AM RU

pretty much sums it up....

Don't you think....?

Rakos

Rsabcd

This is the most annoying you've had?

Count your blessings...

mrpjfresh

The "drunk navigators" are some of the worst pax, I agree. I had one in my early days, some rat faced petite guy with glasses, who flipped like a switch on my as I navigated out of downtown to the interstate. He went in on me how I was so dishonest and a thief overcharging him (by pennies, I asked, as it was pre-upfront fares). Tried talking sense to him and saying it was the fastest way but he was just too drunk. His friend was so embarassed. He tried to pick a fight twice more during the ride.

I actually look back and thank this guy though. It taught me to safely pull over at the first sign of major static and give the passenger(s) either a single warning or more likely, end the trip and eject them. Deescalation is a good strategy in this game.

sthriftybroke

Ahhhh just had one of these last weekend. I'm using DF, picking up some drunks and taking them back to (both) of our hometowns. He tries telling me the wrong way to go the entire time. Each time I tell him, I live here, heck we probably went to school together, I know how to get there.

His navigation skills kept popping between him yelling at his first to effing shut up or else I'll effing kill you for real.