• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Morro bay pickups?

DC1377

I'm planning a trip up the coast this summer, spending a Friday night in Morro Bay. I was wondering what the Uber/Lyft situation is there?

We're going to want to go out that evening, but don't want to drive (Drinking). Will it be fairly easy to get rides around the Morro Bay area or should I plan on seeking out alternate transportation? I don't want to pull drivers away from SLO only to take us 2 or 3 miles down the road. I know how that peeves me as an Uber driver!

Über surfer

I'm planning a trip up the coast this summer, spending a Friday night in Morro Bay. I was wondering what the Uber/Lyft situation is there?

We're going to want to go out that evening, but don't want to drive (Drinking). Will it be fairly easy to get rides around the Morro Bay area or should I plan on seeking out alternate transportation? I don't want to pull drivers away from SLO only to take us 2 or 3 miles down the road. I know how that peeves me as an Uber driver!
You should have no problems getting an Uber.