Morning Energy to Bang Out ๐Ÿ’ฅ the Day

What do you use/do for energy?

• Total voters

Mkang14

What do you use/do for energy in the morning? What gets you ready to start Ubering, working, taking care of kids, household, etc?

I need a good nights sleep, 5 hour energy and morning exercise. As long as I get those 3 things in I can take on anything.

I love breakfast but unfortunately skip it most days.

observer

What do you use/do for energy in the morning? What gets you ready to start Ubering, working, taking care of kids, household, etc?

I need a good nights sleep, 5 hour energy and morning exercise. As long as I get those 3 things in I can take on anything.

I love breakfast but unfortunately skip it most days.
Energy drinks are super bad for you.

You may need to exercise more (says the guy that doesn't exercise). I noticed that my ex had a lot more energy when she exercised regularly.

UberBastid

Every time I go in, my doc tells me to stop drinking coffee.
Now, I stopped doing a lot of bad things for me, but I can't stop the coffee habit.

I tried to explain to him that it is not only for me.
It is for the overall good of society, and the public in general.
Post automatically merged:

I fondly remember those days .
Yea me too.
It was my drug of choice.
I had a dealer in Oakland that would sell uncut eight-balls.
Yum. Uncut.
Can't get coke these days I'm told. It's cut with synthetic heroine at unknown strengths ...
Just as well, one line of good coke and the blood would spurt outta my ears and I'd lay down and die ... sure of it.

I am getting the back of the throat drips just thinking about it.

observer

Now, I stopped doing a lot of bad things for me, but I can't stop the coffee habit.

I don't drink coffee much but it"s pretty chilly today and a cup sounds pretty good at the moment.

TomTheAnt

Only been drinking coffee the past few years and it doesn't do anything for me, so it doesn't matter whether I drink it or not. I survived about 50 years without coffee, so guess I could survive the rest without it, too. Then again, I don't drink a whole lot, so what ever...

Energy drinks? Used to drink those, too. No effect whatsoever. Plus A TON of sugar. Or Aspartame. Or Sucralose. Ugghhh... My migraine type headaches disappeared when I stopped drinking Diet Coke.

Anyway... I really don't have a routine. Guess a good night of sleep is the main thing for me. I'm not a morning person at all, but if I have to get up at a certain time, that's what I'll do and have no issues getting up even after just a few hours.

Post automatically merged:

Yea me too.
It was my drug of choice.
I had a dealer in Oakland that would sell uncut eight-balls.
Yum. Uncut.
Can't get coke these days I'm told. It's cut with synthetic heroine at unknown strengths ...
Just as well, one line of good coke and the blood would spurt outta my ears and I'd lay down and die ... sure of it.

I am getting the back of the throat drips just thinking about it.
Was mine as well. Pure stuff in the end 1989 and 1990. I got a new nose because of that ๐Ÿ˜‚. The dealer was very famous in our night scene in SAARBRUKEN. Coffee is ok when you drink 2 cups x day

Mkang14

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Energy drinks are super bad for you.

You may need to exercise more (says the guy that doesn't exercise). I noticed that my ex had a lot more energy when she exercised regularly.
Yeah. I'm completely addicted to it. I need it to start the day. I think what I go through with 5 hour withdrawal is similar to what coffee drinkers and smokers go through.

Also with exercise it's hard for me to work up a sweat. I can jog and walk for a long time before I start sweating. Probably dont push myself hard enough.

Trafficat

None of that stuff does me much good. I mean, if I go too long without sleeping I fall asleep. But usually I'm pretty demotivated when I first wake up, or right after eating or drinking something. Eating coffee beans can ward off sleep but doesn't provide much motivation. Exercise tires me out.

I get random bursts of energy maybe once every two months, where I will be in an almost euphoric state with a lot of energy, and feel on top of the world, but I also become impulsive and arrogant. This will sometimes last like 30 hours, and I swear I can accomplish more in those 30 hours than I can in a week. If anything, reading motivational articles was more of a cause of this than anything else. Years ago, I would feel this way as often as once or twice per week.

But it's hard to get into that state when you aren't excited about the future. I can't even get myself to read a motivational article because I don't really feel motivated to be motivated. If I complete one goal, that just means I need to find another goal to accomplish. Without goals, boredom ensues. There is a risk that if you complete a goal, it might take some time to find a new goal. So completing a goal early is not necessarily good.