more OC fake select surge....1.2>1.6>2.4>1.6>1x, 2 cars 20 mins ZERO requests

Booberx

Just another way they trick new drivers in oc into staying online before they realize they are only making $4 an hour and quit then a new round of suckers sign up.

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just another way they trick new drivers in oc into staying online before they realize they are only making $4 an hour and quit then a new round of suckers sign up.
Oh yeah baby....my 270 in 8.5 hours and ~100 miles turns into 270 in 10 hours and ~107 miles

Uhm yeah, still not $4

Booberx

Good job baby you just convinced several more ants to sign up and screw it up for us until they really do make $4/hour and quit.

Adieu

Good job baby you just convinced several more ants to sign up and screw it up for us until they really do make $4/hour and quit.
Heeeeey~~~~ now, it takes some MAD positioning skill and patience to make that $4/hour in OC

Noobs ain't gonna get jack...cuz 2 * $2.40 / hour is NOT $4, not even close

Plus noobs can't even avoid getting screwebered and/or taken for a lyft by the guarantees, cuz that there is a tactical, strategic, and logistical cluster and a half....and depends wholly on recon, which ain't nobody here sharing

Adieu

*my* 10 hours in bare fares woulda been $90...$100 with cancels, which them kids ain't gonna know how to score.

And that's WITH $50 of select stuff

Pure X and Lyft? $40ish

And no way no how is a noob gonna be able to follow all the fine print and qualify that junk into hourlies....at best, U/L will *help* him overshoot one block with extreme mileage, and get jack, while failing to qualify any of the rest

And then he'll be like "yeah baaaaby~~, Fuber promised me $27 per hour if I done it right. And guess what? They actually paid me 28.50, fuba roxxxx!!!!!!!"

OC Lady Uber Driver

That must have been when they rebooted the systems that were lagging all gdamn night. Create fake surge in Anaheim at 4AM? QA Check.