More cuts coming boys and girls!

Carbuncle

Intense competition?! From where? Whom?

?
This is the language they use to justify artificially depressing fares and pay to prevent competition in the market.

You know, the exact OPPOSITE of capitalism.

They know that regulations and prices that reflect the actual market realities of this industry allow more players to enter the game.

This is why regulations are absolutely necessary.

Korean Ant

:p?
Post automatically merged:

It's slower, as Uber put the new quest out. They started the quest a week, after the rate cut to keep the drivers on the rode.
Its been dead slow but today i finally did ok. I knew after eating ??? for 8 straight days n taking 2 days off, i knew Uber would come through today.
Nothing great but around 350 atm without dropping off or taking a ride from LAX. (did go drop off at Burbank Airport)..During my 8 days of Great Depression, i broke 100$ once.
Freaken brutal :frown:

KekeLo

Its been dead slow but today i finally did ok. I knew after eating ??? for 8 straight days n taking 2 days off, i knew Uber would come through today.
Nothing great but around 350 atm without dropping off or taking a ride from LAX. (did go drop off at Burbank Airport)..During my 8 days of Great Depression, i broke 100$ once.
Freaken brutal :frown:

Yup, it's brutal. I'm sick of it, and I'm on my way out of this game, as I've had it. It sucks.

It's time to change the game.

Tank_Driver

Each ride will be $0.01 (that’s a penny) and you’ll have to do 50 trips a week to get 50 (that’ll be the 50 for 50 promotion) and 100 trips a week to get $100. Any trips over 100 a week and you’ll qualify for 1.1 surge multiplier, but not in destination mode.

You don’t think they gave that money away for nothing today, now did you?

Korean Ant

Each ride will be $0.01 (that’s a penny) and you’ll have to do 50 trips a week to get 50 (that’ll be the 50 for 50 promotion) and 100 trips a week to get $100. Any trips over 100 a week and you’ll qualify for 1.1 surge multiplier, but not in destination mode.

You don’t think they gave that money away for nothing today, now did you?
Im a good poker player.
You either got 100$ or nothing from Uber today.
Which 1 is it? ?