Montreal mayor Denis Coderre wonderfully gives his piece of mind on Uber

Serge Que

Freaking BOSS!!!! I wish of the Miami politicians would have the balls to do that. Because everyone of them was paid off by Uber and now if you're alive you're an Uber driver in Miami, it doesn't matter if you have 50 accidents in the last 30 days you're on drugs you speak no English and you rape people once in a while, Uber wants you !!!

Jesusdrivesuber

Freaking BOSS!!!! I wish of the Miami politicians would have the balls to do that. Because everyone of them was paid off by Uber and now if you're alive you're an Uber driver in Miami, it doesn't matter if you have 50 accidents in the last 30 days you're on drugs you speak no English and you rape people once in a while, Uber wants you !!!

Rick scott is one of the biggest and most corrupt sell outs out there, he would never allow it statewise.

ABC123DEF

I love seeing Oopsber's arse getting torched. You guys have had your shot at being the flavor of the week for far too long. The cool factor is wearing off. You had your chance to act like a grown-up company. Cut this as yet another loss and get back to throwing money away on those lawsuits, now!

Buckiemohawk

Rick scott is one of the biggest and most corrupt sell outs out there, he would never allow it statewise.
It was Jeff Brandes a senator who happens to a millionaire from St Pete that drafted the bill and brought to committee. Rick Scott signed it. Without talking to cities or counties about how it affect tax revenue. Of course, that bill was only good for uber and insurance companies not for drivers. Uber still hasn't complied with the insurance aspect.