• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Monstrosity Grab Drivers Chat

ToBeOrNotToBe

Yah i heard from riders.

These few days from Friday. Grab drivers eat full full

We all eat peanuts fares.

Coming Transcab.
Dunno whether eat what type of fares

ToBeOrNotToBe

$400 -20%= $320
$500-20%= $400

Not bad for a day!
Post automatically merged:

I am sure Drivers who drove on last fri and sat for than 10 hours could gross more than $400 fare per day. And could hit $500 if one drove 13-14 hours. 😎😎
That is why nowadays you see more
Toyota Noah,Voxy and Esquire
And more Mazda Biante and more Honda Spada.

I suppose all these drivers earning big on Premium 6.

Last edited:

Ultracraft

$400 -20%= $320
$500-20%= $400

Not bad for a day!

That is why nowadays you see more
Toyota Noah,Voxy and Esquire
And more Mazda Biante and more Honda Spada.

I suppose all these drivers earning big on Premium 6.
I drove no more than 10 hours on Friday already hit $400 gross ...

Attachments

Last edited:

Ultracraft

going in n out of concert area for the pickup requires lots of patients...😓😓😂
U2 concert was on Sat and Sunday nite. Not Friday. Last fri evening grab fare was damn solid. Most if not all were surged. Even outside city also surged. 🤑🤑

Aurhority shouldn’t allow Std Chart marathon to be held on MB and highway area as it jammed up the whole damn place on sat ... U2 concert and Anime event at Suntec City compounded the horrendous jam. LTA must be sleeping! 🙄🙄

ToBeOrNotToBe

U2 concert was on Sat and Sunday nite. Not Friday. Last fri evening grab fare was damn solid. Most if not all were surged. Even outside city also surged. 🤑🤑

Aurhority shouldn’t allow Std Chart marathon to be held on MB and highway area as it jammed up the whole damn place on sat ... U2 concert and Anime event at Suntec City compounded the horrendous jam. LTA must be sleeping! 🙄🙄

Do you know all these LTA enforcement that is directing and taking care are all from MALAYSIANS!

Do you think they give a damm?

Ultracraft

OMG! This is ludicrous! How can a grab driver did this to his passenger??!! Grab should bring this driver to task. If I were the passenger, I would not only report to grab but also LTA.

ToBeOrNotToBe

The driver told Mr Zainal that after taking up a cash advance, his income dropped by about 30 per cent due to a change in Grab's incentive structure.

This resulted in challenges in repaying the cash advance, the driver said.

"For the past few weeks, I have been driving seven days a week. Literally seven days a week, just so I am able to clear the loan and also see a bit of salary," the driver added.

"This is really ridiculous."