Inshur

Jga8035

any one got lucky dis morning?? Too bad all my trips was short smh

Attachments

• IMG_4429.JPG
    IMG_4429.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 183

Zubera

That's not a shortie, not a whale as well. Try it next time this evening and tomorrow. One day you'll get lucky lol

FuberNYC

I got an amazing one actually, I turned on Juno as I was driving up 1st Ave before surge was about to end...got a request from 14ST while driving to drop off my base client at 29ST 1 Ave.
This guy waited for over 14 minutes, all of the app companies surges were down to 25% to none 5 minutes prior to picking him up and he did not cancel it.

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 109

bigdreamslittlemoney

I got an amazing one actually, I turned on Juno as I was driving up 1st Ave before surge was about to end...got a request from 14ST while driving to drop off my base client at 29ST 1 Ave.
This guy waited for over 14 minutes, all of the app companies surges were down to 25% to none 5 minutes prior to picking him up and he did not cancel it.

lol i got greedy and paid for it first trip private client drop off 4.05 am at jfk $111 then to lot juno 25 cars black 10-20 lol went to lot 45 mins later juno request headed to terminal leave lot get uber black ping. cancel juno go to uber customer lol get to terminal passenger cancels got back to lot 1-10 wait nothing lol try going online with juno no luck so turn on lyft number 43 but moving good lol stay 1 hr something (in the mean somewhere in the middle of that juno comes online number 36) uber still 1-10, juno number 21 when lyft request lol go to terminal again cancel head back to lot juno number 18 lyft head green head towards terminal uber 1-10 lol juno 13 request terminal 5 pick up and cancel before i even start car lol 5 minutes later uber black request lol then juno LUX request cancel uber head to towards for juno lol approach terminal cancel head back to lot get lyft request green head towards terminal at terminal 5 request from terminal 8 gps says 13 minute lyft tells passenger 5 min lol call passenger that it might be a little while gps say 13 but should be there in 9-10 minutes 2 minute later cancel lol. head back to lot juno request in 10 minutes headed to LI 62 dollars. coming back accident at LIE and take exit local haha street closed

this started at 4am lol stuck at LIE rosyln heights exit take mineola ave all the way to northern blvd to cross island not bad request juno from bay terrace 15 minute to pick up head anyway as juno give pick up bonus get there hope the going to city, lol no verdis wedding hall lol 11 dollars plus 3 something for pick up bonus lol 9:45 now, total 187 LOL haha and i started with $111 at 4 lol

FuberNYC

lol i got greedy and paid for it first trip private client drop off 4.05 am at jfk $111 then to lot juno 25 cars black 10-20 lol went to lot 45 mins later juno request headed to terminal leave lot get uber black ping. cancel juno go to uber customer lol get to terminal passenger cancels got back to lot 1-10 wait nothing lol try going online with juno no luck so turn on lyft number 43 but moving good lol stay 1 hr something (in the mean somewhere in the middle of that juno comes online number 36) uber still 1-10, juno number 21 when lyft request lol go to terminal again cancel head back to lot juno number 18 lyft head green head towards terminal uber 1-10 lol juno 13 request terminal 5 pick up and cancel before i even start car lol 5 minutes later uber black request lol then juno LUX request cancel uber head to towards for juno lol approach terminal cancel head back to lot get lyft request green head towards terminal at terminal 5 request from terminal 8 gps says 13 minute lyft tells passenger 5 min lol call passenger that it might be a little while gps say 13 but should be there in 9-10 minutes 2 minute later cancel lol. head back to lot juno request in 10 minutes headed to LI 62 dollars. coming back accident at LIE and take exit local haha street closed

this started at 4am lol stuck at LIE rosyln heights exit take mineola ave all the way to northern blvd to cross island not bad request juno from bay terrace 15 minute to pick up head anyway as juno give pick up bonus get there hope the going to city, lol no verdis wedding hall lol 11 dollars plus 3 something for pick up bonus lol 9:45 now, total 187 LOL haha and i started with $111 at 4 lol

in other words, don't gamble too much as sometimes it could do more harm than good. I got lucky this morning, I got to the city with a Juno (60%) from BK then got an immediate ping from Lyft at only 25%, drove to the pax and stopped 200ft before the actual location to swipe arrived to check on destination...it was damn LGA, canceled it right away and drove down to 26ST 7th Ave.
5 min after arriving there BAM another ping from Lyft, this time it's a 75%, needless to say, I carried on with the trip, which produced a decent $50+ before heading back to BK through JRP for another Juno at 110% this time

bigdreamslittlemoney

in other words, don't gamble too much as sometimes it could do more harm than good. I got lucky this morning, I got to the city with a Juno (60%) from BK then got an immediate ping from Lyft at only 25%, drove to the pax and stopped 200ft before the actual location to swipe arrived to check on destination...it was damn LGA, canceled it right away and drove down to 26ST 7th Ave.
5 min after arriving there BAM another ping from Lyft, this time it's a 75%, needless to say, I carried on with the trip, which produced a decent $50+ before heading back to BK through JRP for another Juno at 110% this time

Lol I know I got home checked the first Juno trip was to downtown Manhattan 510 west St would have put me right in the middle of 150% Juno surge :frown:.

Zubera

Wow crazy :eek:

Inshur New York