• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Monday Log OFF

Scottie B

All Uber drivers should "NOT" log on this Monday while the Taxis are protesting to send a clear message to this hopeless Government to short out this total mess.

This Andrew's Governments mess is causing unnecessary pain to a lot of Taxi owners, drivers and families with no clear outcome for any rideshare service operating in Victoria.

I for one will not be working this Monday.

Uberx zoom

All Uber drivers should "NOT" log on this Monday while the Taxis are protesting to send a clear message to this hopeless Government to short out this total mess.

This Andrew's Governments mess is causing unnecessary pain to a lot of Taxi owners, drivers and families with no clear outcome for any rideshare service operating in Victoria.

Same here. Log off Monday!

Free2Roam

Thanks for showing leadership Scottie B. A bit of long term thinking is needed in this game and not just the next ping that ants and other players have in their sights. I'm not logging on .

Bronybax

+1

Footscrazy

Scottie with respect, don't know what effect it will have if people log off but there is no reason to Govt or Uber given as to why. Is anyone spokesperson for the cause?

mrmontenegro

i agreed with Scottie,the real impact is negligible as this forum doesn't have the number to pull up the strength is needed...
boys and girls!!!try to influence some of the drivers on "WhatsApp@ groups that have over 500 drivers sign up to log off so lets see how that pans with cremorne f.....wits

No_water

Thank's for the support badboy. Come and join me in the go slow run down the Tulla. I have pole position, more than happy to have you on my wing Maverick.