• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Mobile phone services & resources for drivers

UnG

good, just ditch using USD..

Post automatically merged:

here you go...

Anthony Wong

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its time for the dragon to fly and roam the earth. US is actually spurring the dragon to become more aggressive and dominance to take control of the world. What is this small matter about a handphone company. China will excel in all above, in technology,commerce,space exploration,etc.

Ultracraft

It is a tit for tat .... China gov also banned the likes of US MNC Google, Amazon, eBay, etc. operating in China. Apart from this issue, intelligent property theft in China is one of the biggest worrisome of US.

Ultracraft

It is a tit for tat .... China gov also banned the likes of US MNC Google, Amazon, eBay, etc. operating in China. Apart from this issue, intelligent property theft in China is one of the biggest worrisome of US.
I mean intellectual property .....

Slack

As he sought to destroy Huawei, he inadvertently caused the whole world to sit up and question our reliance on Android, Google and in general doing business with American tech companies.
The problem is..... I dont get it that they can just ban a company without conrete evidence or trial? Its probably commerical so no trial required?

Spying thingy is done through phones? Or network or software?
Google is the software to my layman terms.
Huawei is the hardware who manufacture the phones and load andriod OS into the phone as a package.

They should just ban 5G network and let us the poor huawei users to continue using the phones.

Ultracraft

The problem is..... I dont get it that they can just ban a company without conrete evidence or trial? Its probably commerical so no trial required?

Spying thingy is done through phones? Or network or software?
Google is the software to my layman terms.
Huawei is the hardware who manufacture the phones and load andriod OS into the phone as a package.

They should just ban 5G network and let us the poor huawei users to continue using the phones.
The US gov is gonna extradite Huawei CFO from Canada to stand trial soon.

It is silly to ban 5G as we need to move with advancement in technology. Do u know how much faster is 5G vs 4G in terms of transmission speed? one of the great things about 5G technology is just how much faster it is. In current development, 5G is reaching speeds that are twenty times faster than 4G LTE. 4G LTE has a peak speed of 1GB per second; 5G is able to achieve speeds of 20GB per second ...

I think there is more than meet the eyes in banning Huawei ... In my personal opinion, to cripple and slow down China rapid advancement in technology.

In fact all large & rich countries with immense resources spy on each others ...

Last edited:

Anthony Wong

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
New Telco on the block
Grid mobile is the sixth telco
coming to offer non contract plans. Monthly plan of $24.90 includes 20GB of data and talktime, among others, along with 1GB of data roaming in Malaysia and a buddy SIM card with 1GB of data, talktime, and text messages.

renyeo

Report card for TPG isn’t exactly glowing: the Aussie telco’s performance has fallen short of local rivals.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

renyeo

Now I can’t imagine my mobile phone life without 01: the liberation from data cap and costly bills.

I hope this company will prosper for long because there seems to be no like-4-like competition out there. Yet.

My motto is easy: ‘the best -or - something else very cheap’. Anything in between is middling, mediocrity or levity. Want the best in quality? Then it’s to be SingTel but at a high costs, of course. Anything in between reaps you neither benefits of the two extremes. Think TGP. It leaves you wanting for more after shortchanging your hard earned Grab-Jek dollars.

Want the best in mass motoring? It got to be the Best Or Nothing, a Mercedes-Benz, that’s. An Attrage is mediocrity. So the best option next is something else really cheap. What ‘tis? Yes, drive Smove, TriBeCar or Car Lite. Or GrabShare/GrabHitch? A $10 digital Casio still tells the time like a $50,000 Rolex, what? No?

So it’s the best or something else really cheapo. Betweenness is weakness. Geddit?

Life sucked.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

renyeo

No really. Network still sticks to 4G after your quota runs out unless you happen to be in a place without 4G connectivity then 3G takes over. I never notice any slowdown maybe my iPhone 6 is slow anyway?

🥴 🥴 🥴

UnG

Tpg is usable on some devices not all. Those that are volte enabled.
i hv given up to respond to the tpg support of getting VoLTE working on my Samsung S9...... for now, i just use another phone n use it as a hotspot if needed till the free offer ends...