Inshur

Miwhip paid ???

R.M.Ahmad

Cabbie 007 got a lot of whips but he is not happy. He is gone on strike because doesn't get more whips. :laugh::biggrin:
Post automatically merged:

Cabbie OO7 ain't got paid too.
who cares? who says he was not paid, he was paid in whips.

Ladokouber

Wasn't about support!! It's about they not keeping their word.. Their apps keep crashing..yet managed to do few jobs. Unlike uber you have options to take your daily earning out same day through direct bank transfer which was like 10 mins.

What difference it makes opening Miwhip forum??? We are all same lowlife drivers who munch out on government hand outs any way!!

UberLuxbod

Wasn't about support!! It's about they not keeping their word.. Their apps keep crashing..yet managed to do few jobs. Unlike uber you have options to take your daily earning out same day through direct bank transfer which was like 10 mins.

What difference it makes opening Miwhip forum??? We are all same lowlife drivers who munch out on government hand outs any way!!

Don’t you have the option to cash out on Uber?

Not having used the App for a while I haven’t done it but it’s been spoken about.

Maybe you feel you are a lowlife but I never let a job define who I am.

MiWhip don’t have any original ideas anyway, they remind me of McDowalls in Coming to America where he has a copy of the MicDonalds operating manual.

MiWhip seem to have the Uber Operating Manual.

Driverxx

I dont understand why anyone would work for a company like miwhip. You have uber on hand which will always give you good money IF you stay out long enough and it always pays you on time.
You can say all you want about uber but if you know how to work with it, you will make money.