Mitch McConnell vows to end your $600 a week of enhanced Unemployment Benefits

mbd

Dallas has opened up last 2 weeks and the new cases have gone down last few days . Weather-in the mid 80’s.

Last 7 days totals - new cases- 199, 216,205,224, 225, 186, 183... it was 250 a day avg for 4 weeks. Once it gets into the 90’s, it will be even lower.
Outside only 10-20% wearing masks.

Sal29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ok LOSER, now go back to work and EARN some money, instead of expecting free handouts.
My state has the highest number of active cases EVER you imbecile. Why would I risk my life to make the top 1/10th of 1% richer.
They've already stolen tons of my tax money, my future social security, and money from generations that haven't even been born yet.
I say take as much of your money back as possible now that you have an opportunity to do so.

Attachments

808master

The reason they don't want to pass the bill isn't that simple. They have put alot of nonsense and wasted money in the bill like stimulus checks to illegals. They just want to lie and say they don't want to help the working person. Hey I need financial assistance but if the bill has a bunch of BS in it they need to take it out. Thats why they don't want to pass it.

Sal29

Dallas has opened up last 2 weeks and the new cases have gone down last few days . Weather-in the mid 80’s.

Last 7 days totals - new cases- 199, 216,205,224, 225, 186, 183... it was 250 a day avg for 4 weeks. Once it gets into the 90’s, it will be even lower.
Outside only 10-20% wearing masks.
Texas has an extremely high number of active cases. It's not even close to flattening the active cases curve.

Attachments

808master

That's what they want, stay home in fear, they rig the elections in november with mail in ballots, while telling everyone it's for their own good, and give millions to illegals and other BS, thats why the senate shot down that 3 trillion bill, not they don't want to help workers. Shhhh don't tell them most of america can see their BS

mbd

Gig workers get the UI+ 600 due to the sluggishness of the business. They might get lucky on the next stimulus. Sluggishness should continue till next year for the self employed.
Senate is mostly talking about non self employed getting the UI+ 600 and not going back to work . :thumbup:

808master

I think it's more insulting to think they could put all that crap in the bill and even try to present it to senate. That's way it didn't even make it to vote, the house is controlled by dems and they passed all that crap and when the senate told them they ain't signing off on it they go and spread info trying to say they don't care about workers. Go look it up before you guys post BS.

mbd

3.5 million full time gig workers
600per week for 6 months is about 40 ish billion, only 7 billion a month.
Last 1200$ stimulus check cost around 200-250 billion and the total pkg was over 2 trillion.

If the next stimulus total is 1.5 -2 trillion
250 billion goes to the 1200$ check
40 billion out of 1.5 to 2 trillion is not that much.:thumbup:
Pelosi is asking 1 trillion for the states , 250 billion for the essential workers , 75 billion for testing /tracing and 175 billion for something else 😄
40 billion is nothing compared to rest of the goodies.:smiles:

Last edited:

SHalester

Go look it up before you guys post BS.
back at you, pal. Ever heard the phrase 'ask for the moon' and hope for the best? Sorry, your GOP pals are passive aggressive cowards. just like dear dotard. Did you know senate leader won't take anything up that dotard doesn't like? How's that for 3 separate but equal branches of government.
Learn how a bill becomes a law. There's even a song for it.

808master

Good comeback, I'm done bye lib tard, keep telling everyone mcconnell wants workers to die, like I said go look what else was in that Sh1t bill.

Buck-a-mile

Republicans in the Senate and Trump want to take $600 a week from you so they can give trillions of dollars of handouts and bailouts to billionaires, banks, hedgefunds, and multinational corporations that ship jobs overseas.
Won't they take another vote before then. They don't want an extension, they want the surfs back to work to support GOP re-election.

AJ56

Republicans in the Senate and Trump want to take $600 a week from you so they can give trillions of dollars of handouts and bailouts to billionaires, banks, hedgefunds, and multinational corporations that ship jobs overseas.
So republicans want you to feed your family OMG OMG OMG how evil of them how dare they say that I am responsible for feeding my family. I guess I'll vote for sleepy Joe now.
Thank you for your amazing information.

TBoned

maybe, but senate leader shouldn't have the option to NEVER schedule a bill coming to the floor. He's very passive aggressive; can't wait until he's shown the exit. In pre-school toddlers are taught to compromise and share. Just saying. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Democrats don't compromise and share. Neither does almost anyone past 12 years old. SO...looks like teaching kids that has never worked!

Sal29

So republicans want you to feed your family OMG OMG OMG how evil of them how dare they say that I am responsible for feeding my family. I guess I'll vote for sleepy Joe now.
Thank you for your amazing information.
Republicans want people to get back to work and give 95% of the money they generate to billionaires and keep 5% for their families while complaining that 5% is way too much.