Missoula

LadyinMT

Hi fellow Missoula drivers! I'm so thankful to be driving in a "small town". :smiles: How's everyone faring in Missoula? I'm really enjoying driving for Uber. So far, I've been driving mostly late night on weekends (I've got a full time day job) though I did have my first Griz tailgate pickup experience last Saturday afternoon - first time I've seen the tailgating party. Craziness that was....

~Heather

Furdog777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi fellow Missoula drivers! I'm so thankful to be driving in a "small town". :smiles: How's everyone faring in Missoula? I'm really enjoying driving for Uber. So far, I've been driving mostly late night on weekends (I've got a full time day job) though I did have my first Griz tailgate pickup experience last Saturday afternoon - first time I've seen the tailgating party. Craziness that was....

~Heather
Hey Heather! Welcome to the group! If you want a good group of drivers here in Missoula, I started a facebook page for us. Missoula Uber Partners. We are all much more active over there. Hope to see you over there soon!

Furdog777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber has been great so far. Seems like it maybe getting a little saturated with drivers. I'm in the same position you are driving mostly at night Wednesday through Saturday. I have a full-time job I have to try to keep going but it seems hard when you're tired. I drive a black Kia soul what are you in?

LadyinMT

Doh! I nuked my FB account a couple years ago, and since then, have been excluded from all of my friends' event invites (and now, from the Missoula Uber Partners group - hahaha!!)

I'm in a Red Honda Fit - dubbed, the GeekChickUberMobile. :smiles:

I have a full time job too, Mon-Fri 8-5 but I like that I can log onto Uber any time. The other night I was on my way home from Costco with a small load in the hatch, turned on Uber and made about $5.00 picking up some folks near my house and dropping them at Fresh Market.

I agree on the driver saturation increase - I've only been driving for about a month but am already noticing the increase. All in all though, I really love Ubering and I love my Ubees (or I guess as they are referred to here, my pax, though I prefer Ubee)! I enjoy picking up a little extra $$ on the side and being able to socialize with folks has been great (I'm your stereotypical computer geekette that doesn't get out much) :smiles:

Seahawk3

been at it on saturday since 11 am its 6 pm and 2 riders. in 2 days i have had 7 riders that sucks idk whats going on